Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 25th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Release Party! - It's On! :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
For the future, is it ok if people make post in your C3G threads? I know it's ok for this one, but for the ones where guys are being discussed. I don't want to get in the way of your work or anything.
We love community envolvment. Somewhere along the way, I think we neglected to communicate that. So let me be very clear, please feel free to share your thoughts and concerns in any of our threads, except for the voting thread.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:46 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogusoid View Post
As I was admiring the character cards on the original post, I could not find mention of how to get the figures. Where can I find them, and how costly would completing the set be? Are the cops and thugs cheap? Obviously, being common, I'd like to get at least two sets of each.

I assume they come from DC Heroclix but I really have no knowledge of the series. I trust you guys picked the most common and cost effective figures available for each character.
You could go to Trollandtoad.com and search for the characters names under: Collectible Miniatures Games: and then HeroClix. Soon though, there will be a Books of thread for each card, and I am sure that the detailed information as to where to find the figure and what set it is from will be available. Also, I am personally putting together a compendium of all of the Heroclix figures and their appropriate sets with pictures. That compendium is very extensive so it is taking some time, but I will post it in the Marvel section within a week or two.

Quote:
I also want to ask, why are capes considered hit zones? I guess I should know already, I saw The Incredibles - still, I just thought I'd ask for the official reasoning behind that.
Official figures capes and clothes are hitzones too. The only one that is a non-Hitzone is Johnny Shotgun Sulivan.

Quote:
P.S. One more thing! I don't frequent copying businesses like Kinko's, so I could use a tutorial on who has the best prices and what I need to provide them with to get good quality cards. I could print them on card stock at home, but that would take a lot of ink that I don't have. Do they take a flash drive with image files on it to print off or what?
Sorry, but since I do every thing at home, you will have to ask Kinko's.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:29 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

First off congrats guys....I am really happy for the team on this one. If you are ever wondering what it is like to kick an official wave out then you now know, it is a very similar feeling to this.

Quick question though, were these tested against Marvel or against Classic or both?
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
First off congrats guys....I am really happy for the team on this one. If you are ever wondering what it is like to kick an official wave out then you now know, it is a very similar feeling to this.

Quick question though, were these tested against Marvel or against Classic or both?
They were tested extensively against both. Click on the C3G goals link in my signature.

Oh, and thanks for the encouragement.
Old January 25th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats, tough-guys!

EDIT: The "Street Thugs" link takes me to the Book of Two-Face...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Both, so they should be fully compatible. Also, there was no other way to test them against squads, which we thought was key (especially since we added squads to SuperHeroscape as part of this project).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am so impressed. This is one awesome piece of work. You guys should be really proud.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:13 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks, IMax! The team really pulled together and, I think, showed what the community is capable of if we put our minds together.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Thanks, IMax! The team really pulled together and, I think, showed what the community is capable of if we put our minds together.
This really is a tribute to this community. I have been impressed with this process from beginning to end, with everyone involved, with the coordination and the input of so many skills and views, etc. Very nicely done. (I have got to get more Clix, so I can play this to its full range.)
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:37 AM

As much as I wish I could've been spending it on Marvel Heroscape figures, since that wasn't really an option I think I'm going to end up spending a few hundred dollars on Heroclix singles over the next few years ...

Old January 25th, 2010, 11:11 AM

Rickard is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow, i was so excited yesterday with this release that i already bought the heroclix figures from trollandtoad. They have almost every figure that you guys used, except for the batman, superman and joker. But there are so many heroclix that i bought different ones, and they are cheap.
The only figures that i couldn't find a replacement are the street thugs and the cops. They didn't have 3 figures so i buy 1 and 2.
Thanks for your great work!
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey guy, what's going...................AH! I go away for the weekend and I come back to find Necro passed out on the floor and you guys having a party without me! Well, better late than never. Congratulations everyone for a job well done. I'm extremely proud to be a part of this whole thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy