Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 10th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Everything from the box will be used. We announced the whole box; we will use the whole box. I wouldn't recommend giving anything away.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 10th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Everything from the box will be used. We announced the whole box; we will use the whole box. I wouldn't recommend giving anything away.
The two figures he is talking about are already in use, but as a Unique Hero/Unique Squad figure. I expected this to mean that all the figures had a design for them, but that since these two are duplicates with identical paint jobs and poses to existing designs, then they were simply extras. Are you saying that there will be another design, using the exact same figure that was already used by a previous design? If so, how will this new design differentiate the identical paint jobs? Will it require a repaint, or an altered paint job? Maybe a hot water treatment to get a different pose?
Old March 10th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Pfft. How far back do you want me to pull the curtain?

I said what I said. If I hadn't been drinking wine, I might have said nothing at all. Make what you will of that!

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; March 10th, 2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: but seriously, i wouldn't trade or give away extras
Old March 11th, 2019, 12:28 AM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Pfft. How far back do you want me to pull the curtain?

I said what I said. If I hadn't been drinking wine, I might have said nothing at all. Make what you will of that!
I just think that it's likely I wasn't the only one that thought they were extras that could be given away, and if you are going to use them for a different design, it would be nice to know that. We don't need to know the design, just that both figures are used for separate things, despite the figures being identical, and the designs being unique. That's how far back I'd like it to be pulled.

I'll keep them for the time being.
Old March 11th, 2019, 01:20 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

I'm glad I asked before giving the "extra duplicates" away. I do agree that this would be helpful to make explicit in the miniatures thread, even if it's just to say "and yes we are using both copies of the duplicate figures."

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:25 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I agree with @Leaf_It and @Grison . I do wish Hrognak was Uncommon so you could add 2+ to an army, but if they somehow have a use for duplicates, that is great as well.
Old March 26th, 2019, 05:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Do you have C3V figures and a camera on your phone? If so, could you check out this thread, please?
Old May 9th, 2019, 02:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you are looking to pick up the Blood of Gruumsh figures, somebody is selling them on eBay for $50. Usually they go for twice that, so it's not a bad price for a half-dozen heroes and a 4-man squad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283477896632?ul_noapp=true
Old August 27th, 2019, 03:31 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

While this may be new news for me but old news for everyone else, I wanted to share that Confrontation recently had a successful Kickstarter and you can now pre-order many hard to get figures on their site. They even have Morgoloth available as an unpainted mini: https://confrontation-classic.backer...reorders#store

Do note though that they are not painted.
Old August 27th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Awesome! Thanks, SuperSamyon!

= =
Old August 27th, 2019, 03:57 PM

The .Resin Skull Warriors set has all 4 Skull Demon Sculpts, and Morgoloth. You'll just have to paint them yourself.
Old August 27th, 2019, 04:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I saw an ad for the Kickstarter at GenCon but did not look into it because I saw they were unpainted.

That's great news though. I bet someone could make a nice little profit from buying them and reselling them painted to C3Vers.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs