Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 20th, 2016, 11:30 AM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker
Frostgrave Thugs Squad

Anyone else play Frostgrave here? Been working on painting some "Thug" minis. Would be cool to use them in a Heroscape game.. by the way I get Heroscape in the mail today -- can't wait!

I am pretty new to painting. Just got Army Painter quickshades set (8 bottles) for $22 yesterday. Have painted these in past couple days.

Old October 20th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave Thugs Squad

Congrats on your new baby, and the paints look good.

I'm so pleased your goodies arrived in the mail. Bust 'em out!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:06 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
Anyone else play Frostgrave here? Been working on painting some "Thug" minis. Would be cool to use them in a Heroscape game.. by the way I get Heroscape in the mail today -- can't wait!

I am pretty new to painting. Just got Army Painter quickshades set (8 bottles) for $22 yesterday. Have painted these in past couple days.

I haven't had a chance to play Frostgrave yet but I have the book and the spell cards, so I'm close.

Nice paint job.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

That paint job looks awesome. Great job.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards