Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:19 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
These units are all balanced, like everything that came before, with casual play in mind. The Greater Ice Elemental costs 120 points and will not ever be feared as a tournament powerhouse. Not because he costs too much, but because to get 120 points of value out of him you need the attendant circumstances (map, army, opposing army) to be just right.
I thought the Greater Ice Elemental would not ever be feared as a tournament powerhouse because he costs 130 points.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
We are trying to make sure the SoV/C3V units work well within the Heroscape canon and that they are fully compatible...but its up to your gaming group and/or tournament director if you allow them to be played. There is not official authiority for heroscape. As for GenCon, because many people come to genCon who do not know what scapers is, it is unwise and unfair to allow them at that large of a Venue.

What I'd like to see though is one event that is a SoV/C3V promotional Tournament at GenCon where its known that SoV/C3V units will be accepted.
If no official event is sanctioned at GC next year, I would be willing to help set up an unofficial event ZB. My crew is talking about running some 2v2 or possibly a dungeon crawl (more players, less maps, and the organizer gets to play.) Let me know if you want to work on something.

Awesome job gentlemen. I appreciate all your efforts to keep this great game alive and fresh. You have inspired me, I may have to write a new poem about the Lizard King. Thanks to all the C3V crew and play-testers. Game on...

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
These units are all balanced, like everything that came before, with casual play in mind. The Greater Ice Elemental costs 120 points and will not ever be feared as a tournament powerhouse. Not because he costs too much, but because to get 120 points of value out of him you need the attendant circumstances (map, army, opposing army) to be just right.
I thought the Greater Ice Elemental would not ever be feared as a tournament powerhouse because he costs 130 points.
*chuckle*

In that case, he is too expensive.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any chance of someone putting together some links to help people find the figures? I'm having alot of trouble trying to find the right AT-43 and mech warrior figures online. Namely Omegacron and Zaeus.

Excellent work BTW.

Last edited by Darkmage7a; September 8th, 2011 at 08:21 AM.
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:11 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Any chance of someone putting together some links to help people find the figures? I'm having alot of trouble trying to find the right AT-43 and mech warrior figures online. Namely Omegacron and Zaeus.

Excellent work BTW.
C3V miniatures. Although I think you mean links to the actual items in webstores such as Auggies, Miniature Market, CoolStuff, etc., which is something that could be valuable.

As for Omegacron, look for Mechwarrior "Marauder IIC" where there are other colors of the unit but the same sculpt. Here is an eBay link for the official one for $5, but I got this one awhile ago:

Great work Everyone on the new stuff!

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 8th, 2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old September 8th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post

Excellent work BTW.
Here is Guide Darius (aka Zaeus) at MM on clearance. (He's gone up in price since last I checked, but still 27 left.)
Old September 9th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Anyone going to start a book for the Gnids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 9th, 2011, 11:55 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Anyone going to start a book for the Gnids?
Yeah, someone (anyone on Scapers) feel free to jump and do it if your so inclined. The more community involvement the better.

-insert signature here-
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:49 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

The link to the Zombie Hulk leads to the SoV display thread. I believe this is the BOOKS index so the link should go directly to the Zombie Hulk Book.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, Freezie.

Fixed.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 23rd, 2011, 05:11 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

There seems to be no book for the M-43 and the Blade Dancers

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 23rd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Blade Dancers are here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37764

Would you like to make one for the M-43?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs