Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 4

Yeah, even with the Varja having the unfortunate early preformance and doing nearly nothing, I appeared in control of the game right up to the final round. Then there was a sequence where you had 8 unanswered squaddie kills. Kind of brutal, but live by the revive, die by the revive, I guess.

The game did show the power of height advantage even for a melee army, though. Running downhill through the jungle meant I rolled 5 defense a whole lot in that game, which is what allowed me to get in such a nice position in the first place.

Thus I complete my... tenth 4-1 season? The Peyton Manning of OHS.

The Finals are on In Betweener.

The kevindola (4-1) v. Ixe (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Omegacron, Omnicron Snipers x2, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Beorn Boltcutter, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
* Bramcephys, Goblin Cutters x4, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Otonashi
kevindola chooses to bid first or defer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events