Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 9th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Books of Index

This is young Magik, right? And Bunker is more or less a rookie? Did we ever use “It Isn’t Easy Being Green”?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2020, 09:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

No that's a pretty good one.
Old July 10th, 2020, 06:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ain't Easy?
Old July 15th, 2020, 05:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Noticed today that the Yakuza Enforcer is listed at 60 points in the Sortable Index, checked here and he's also listed at 60 in the alphabetical & points lists, but he's 65 points on his card and in the SP.
Old July 15th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It'll be fixed next time I update it. Takes over 5 minutes just to update those two posts.
Old July 15th, 2020, 06:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No rush. Pretty crazy how big those lists have grown.
Old July 21st, 2020, 08:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

The Book of Godzilla #1032
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:37 PM
C3G Landlord

FYI, updated the Yakuza points here today in the alphabetical and point lists. Checked the release list and it was correct there already, so I'm not sure what happened. Just need to update the sortable index as I believe it's incorrect there.
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
FYI, updated the Yakuza points here today in the alphabetical and point lists. Checked the release list and it was correct there already, so I'm not sure what happened. Just need to update the sortable index as I believe it's incorrect there.
I already updated it on my spreadsheet, was going to get to that whenever I got to the next update as I stated before.
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:46 PM
C3G Landlord

No worries, I was just already using the lists today so I made the update here. I should have taken care of it from the get so since I have the power to do so. Need to contribute more on the project maintenance stuff.
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

I mean the way I have it set up, it's less helpful if you don't tell me cause I'll just revert it never time I update. I just don't think it's worth the 10 minutes to update the posts for a small fix like that when I know there is a design voting for Release that I'll have to add a couple days later so just updated my spreadsheet so it gets tagged in the next update is easier.

Godzilla added to the OP here, fixed a typo on Nightwing (II) that @hose pointed out to me and named the latest public release Ain't Easy Being Green assuming Sauron will be the next one finalized.
Old July 21st, 2020, 10:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy