Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 22nd, 2021, 06:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

I wonder if you can just say that anyone with the Invisibility marker on their card has the Invisibility power, since it's right there on the card.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 06:28 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Is that an alt universe thing or something? Does she need a crossover symbol
It is an alternate universe Susan. Even with a different last name, she may need a crossover symbol just to be safe.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 06:29 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I wonder if you can just say that anyone with the Invisibility marker on their card has the Invisibility power, since it's right there on the card.
That's how I originally worded it. I was worried that wouldn't fly.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 06:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Ah, nice. I always intended to set her up with some kind of synergy for Ruthless Heroes. On the Hand Mystics, I deliberately set them up to change the personality of their brainwashees to Ruthless as a tee-up for this version of Madame Hydra. (I like her crossover Hydra/Hand stuff as something unique to do with her that other Hydra types aren't really known for)

Definitely fine for her to just give people the Invisibility special power - way more concise and she's got it right there.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 07:22 PM
Forum Moderator

NAME = WOLVERINE
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMES HOWLETT

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

ADAMANTIUM CLAWS
Figures subtract 2 from their defense dice when attacked by Wolverine with an adjacent normal attack.

SAVAGE ASSAULT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
If Wolverine inflicts a wound with this special attack, he may attack again with this special attack. Wolverine may continue attacking with this special attack until he does not inflict a wound. This special attack may only be used once per round.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with Wolverine, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 06:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like he'd definitely need the CO symbol!

For Sue's first power, maybe something like "UNSEEN SERVANT"?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Forum Moderator

I think I saw some chatter about a HYDRA Wolverine on Discord so I thought I'd drop this here again. for some feedback and such.

Empress HYDRA
Spoiler Alert!

Wolverine(HYDRA)
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 14th, 2021, 10:03 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Dig 'em. Empress would be fun to run with Crossbones, and I like the idea of Wolverine staying parked next to Madame HYDRA and eating wounds for her with Necessary Sacrifices.

I'd call Savage Assault Berserker Barrage instead, but that's just because I've played way too much Marvel Vs. Capcom.
Old June 14th, 2021, 10:33 PM
Forum Moderator

Glad you like them! I think they would be a cool addition to the HYDRA faction.

Edit: I miss playing that game!
Old October 8th, 2021, 05:51 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:

NAME = FRANKEN-CASTLE
SECRET IDENTITY = FRANK CASTLE

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

I NEED MY PILLS!
Start the game with a grey Pill Marker on this card. After taking a turn with Franken-Castle, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or lower, remove the Pill Marker from this card. If there is no Pill Marker on this card and you roll a 10 or higher, place the Pill Marker on this card. While there is no Pill Marker on this card, subtract 2 from Franken-Castle’s Move Number, 4 from his Range Number, and add 1 to his Attack Number.

MONSTER SAVIOR
If there is a Pill Marker on this card, when a friendly Creature figure adjacent to Franken-Castle is targeted for an attack by an opponent’s figure, you may switch Franken-Castle and the targeted figure. After the figures are switched, the attacking figure must target and attack Franken-Castle, if possible. Franken-Castle takes all leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special power, but the initially targeted figure does not.

UNSTOPPABLE RESILIENCE
If Franken-Castle would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.
Bio - Frank's remains are collected by a group of Moloids, the yellow-skinned humanoids that lurk beneath the Earh's surface, and taken into an underground refuge for monsters known as the Monster Metropolis. It's there that Morbius, Living Vampire and scientist, brings the Punisher back to life as an amalgam of corpse flesh and mad science.

Frank Castle is now Frankenstein's monster.

Frank, understandably, doesn’t take his resurrection too well and proceeds to go on a rampage throughout the subterranean city, only to be stopped by a giant lava monster. Once he's calmed down, Morbius explains why he brought Frank back. The Hunter of Monster Special Forces, led by Robert Hellsgaard, who's seeking revenge for the killing of his family by werewolves, are on the way to kill the inhabitants of the city. It's a direct parallel to Frank's origins, but where they differ is that Hellsgaard lacks the Punisher's moral barometer; in his view, all monsters are evil and deserve to die.

The monsters need Franken-Castle, or else face genocide. While initially reluctant, Frank steps up into the role of the city's defender. He may be a monster now, but he's still the Punisher; punishing bad guys is what he does best. With the help of the Legion of Monsters – The Living Mummy, Werewolf By Night, Man-Thing and later Manphibian – they fight back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy