Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 22nd, 2008, 01:46 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvar
In my mind wall-walks and roads are two names for the exact same thing. I would give Dumutef the bonus.
Same here. That's one of the very few house rules we have.

Aranas
This is also currently the only house rule at my table: road tiles are wall-walks, and wall-walks are roads.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 07:19 AM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
This pic needed to be posted here:

6 way FFA game, 500 points; One player played all Dumutefs and finished second in the game.
THAT IS ROCKIN'. If only it was cheaper to build that army. No order marker worries, good movement, immune to a lot of specials, good power. On a fairly flat map with some road, and I can see how that would dominate.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 01:38 PM

NFCfan has disabled reputation
i think that army would lose horribly in a normal 1 vs 1 game. The big weakness is that you will never get more than 1 attack per turn
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:50 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Dumutef Guard

Does the Dumutef Guard's Devourer Enhancement stack like the Swog Rider's Orc Archer Enhancement?
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Based on the wording, I think it does. It looks the same as the Orc Archer boost from the Swog--and there the FAQ specifically says, yes, the boost stacks. I'd love to hear something more official, but for now, I would say yes (remember that thread with the DumGuards all around a single Anubian Wolf...).
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
PM sent to GB.
It does indeed stack.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 28th, 2008, 07:48 PM

KCU_Master_2009 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I don't know if this has been said or not but I was reading about this guy, I haven't heard of him yet or played with him yet but I like the fact that he has a relentless attack. Would opponents ever get tired of the relentlessness?
If anybody has played this guy how well does he work around the board? Just wondering.

Do or do not...there is no try.
Old October 24th, 2008, 09:29 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think that the Dumutef is an excellent unit for only 25 points. I mean, on height and with the road bonus, it has 6 attack and 6 defence! Add in Khosumet to that scenario, and the Dumutef has 7 attack and 7 defence! I had a Dumutef like that almost KO Jotun in one hit!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 24th, 2008, 11:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
I think that the Dumutef is an excellent unit for only 25 points. I mean, on height and with the road bonus, it has 6 attack and 6 defence! Add in Khosumet to that scenario, and the Dumutef has 7 attack and 7 defence! I had a Dumutef like that almost KO Jotun in one hit!
Um, how exactly?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 24th, 2008, 11:23 AM

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ooops! I forgot that Khosumet doesn't give bonus defence! I feel stupid....

Old October 24th, 2008, 12:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

It's all good, it happens.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 24th, 2008, 12:51 PM

But the 7 attack is nothing to be dismissed easily!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units