Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old June 4th, 2007, 06:23 PM

GIR has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eveningdrive
The Ninjas.

in the mid to late game, the disappearing trick usually works for me. High movement rates are a boon too.

I often tandem them with Nakita Agents and Krav Maga.
Yeah, the Ninjas always work for me and can take out triple their point value. ex.- Charos+ Syv. + theracus. They took out all these guys before going down!

I like waffles!
Old June 4th, 2007, 06:50 PM
LtBardolph

Raelin always.
Krav Maga (esp. with Raelin).
Romans.
4th Mass, Knights and Sir Gilbert (Yum!)

And, strangely enough, Ne-Gok-Sa. I've never mind shackled, but he's my favorite meat shield for the Roman Legion. I've also done nicely with the Roman Archers.

I love the orcs, but I suck with them.
Old June 5th, 2007, 12:21 AM

AbducteeLeader has disabled reputation
Ninja's and Kozuke Samurai our current favorites of mine, leaving carnage in their wake, but the house favorite for dominationg games is still the Airborn Elite, Especially Airborn Elite with height, Finn, Taelord, Marcus, and a glyph of attack. In the rare case that anyone can manage to draft that full army in my group anymore without being thwarted it usually dominates, even with some of the gosu units of today.

"I believe that a picture says 1000 words, but smileys make it all good." - ninthdoc
Old June 5th, 2007, 12:50 AM
LtBardolph

Dumutef. If my enemy spends a turn marker killing him, he's already paid for himself
Old June 5th, 2007, 02:28 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
KMA (offense)
Q9 (offense & defense)
Nilf (offense & defense)
Braxy(strategic, recently discovered how to use her for maximun hurt, only use when you have little guys to kill also a good game finisher)
&
The 4th mass (defense, they are my homecourt protectors when the charge takes you all the way back they'll bail you out every single time)
Old June 5th, 2007, 08:46 AM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker
I've actually had good luck with the shades...

I use them as my first wave. They pick out a target and surround it. With 7 stealth flying and 4 defense, not only can they reach out and touch someone quickly, they can hang around a round or two. Using a full round on them gives pretty good odds on a soul devour.

They are also especially useful in tying up units on a castle wall. Used like flying rats, albeit expensive flying rats.

They also change the tactic of your opponent. Your opponent is forced to deal with them as you move elsewhere.

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old June 5th, 2007, 01:17 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Warriors of Ashura (especially when backed by Archlor)
Zombies
Sacred band (as much as I hate that Parmenio has to stay right next to them)
Knights of Weston
Heavy Gruts
Old June 5th, 2007, 01:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I was having trouble coming up with some, partly because I don't play that often. But I guess I'd have to go with:

4th Mass. - always do their thing. I find, with 2 squads, one goes out early and annoys the opponent, and by the end of the game, the remaining members, regardless of the composition of the rest of the army, will have the valiant bonus.

Zombies - surrounding people is always hard to do, but these guys never seem to need it. When they get it, it usually spells instant death, but their real power is that the never die. No matter how many times they get shot down, they come right back at a rate of at least 1 reanimated zombie for every 2 killed. At the end of the game, running 3 squads, there's hardly ever more than one squad dead.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 8th, 2007, 03:19 PM

Bloodlust has disabled reputation
In the few times that I've played I find the Marro Warriors following to be very reliable. They are a real bargain for their price, put them on height and they can kill a dragon on their turn ... they will always kill at least 50 points worth of enemy
Old June 8th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Bloodlust!

On behalf of our ensanguined and enraptured community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, dealing death to dragons

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 10th, 2007, 11:59 AM

MechaBeast is surprisingly tart
Krug - Really works well to F-Up your opponents strat

Raelin - Cant go wrong with +2 Defence and for some reason she always seems to roll God-like shields for herself.

Raaaaats- Best 40pts of cannon fodder one can spend.

DW8K- Ok, I only used him once but he practicaly 1 turned my opponents Krug.

Q9 KMA ...

...and then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal, and then he herded them all onto a boat and then he beat the crap out every single one.

Old June 11th, 2007, 02:22 AM

Marroman13 has disabled reputation
Of Course I have to say Marro Warriors.

50pts of face pounding goodness. I've won games with this squad...nuff said.

Also Ne-Gok-Sa is awesome to back them up as he is the best marro meatsheild of all time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles