Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2018, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Initial Playtesting)

Bribery is acceptable.

Not sure who will get to it right now but the heroes will figure it out and let you know. It might be a short wait as most of the heroes already have a test or two on their docket currently.
Old September 25th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry, I think I missed there was an actual vote here! I have been following, am interested, and would be yea if needed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2018, 04:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have another round to go with Vehicle Destructible Objects and an initial to do in Sanctum, or I would. If nobody gets to it by the time I'm done with those, I will, but I really hope someone beats me to it. I'm going to test them one way or another, though, I just hope it's for the public playtests.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I have another round to go with Vehicle Destructible Objects and an initial to do in Sanctum, or I would. If nobody gets to it by the time I'm done with those, I will, but I really hope someone beats me to it. I'm going to test them one way or another, though, I just hope it's for the public playtests.
Well thank you! I’m really interested to see what somebody else thinks of them, since I don’t quite have the perfect sense for balancing stuff yet.
Old September 25th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Busiest week of the year for me so I missed the initial vote as well.
I am not going to be able to do too much testing for awhile but should be able to go heavy again at the end of fall.
Old September 26th, 2018, 03:26 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Just caught up on this thread. I like the streamlined design. I think now that the range of Exterminate! has been brought down maybe the roll needs to be a little lower to give them more of a menacing/scary aspect. maybe just to 13?

As for the suggestion that any dalek would be able to exterminate instead of only the activated, that sounds like a great power for one of the leader models like Dalek 1st In Charge.

Old September 26th, 2018, 08:13 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Just caught up on this thread. I like the streamlined design. I think now that the range of Exterminate! has been brought down maybe the roll needs to be a little lower to give them more of a menacing/scary aspect. maybe just to 13?
Honestly they’re pretty scary right now, with a 25% chance to kill Batman in one turn. I don’t know, I’m not an expert, but I think if you lower the roll too much more you start to get into some un-fun play experiences.

It could be interesting to lower the roll to 13 but also lower the bonus for using it againsta non-SS figure to 2. That way it still keeps the same odds against non-SS figures but raises the odds against SS figures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
As for the suggestion that any dalek would be able to exterminate instead of only the activated, that sounds like a great power for one of the leader models like Dalek 1st In Charge.

Now there’s an interesting idea...
Old September 26th, 2018, 12:36 PM

I definitely wouldn't make it any more powerful against non-SS figures, that's for sure!

Old September 26th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
I definitely wouldn't make it any more powerful against non-SS figures, that's for sure!
Then I’m going to stay the course for now if that’s okay. High-point non-SS figures like Malice, Batman, and Nightwing are already going to be fleeing in terror from what I’ve seen.
Old September 26th, 2018, 12:45 PM

For sure. Yeah, I would stay the course as well. Nothing to do here now but wait for the initial, unfortunately. I've at least cleared my VDO test. Hoping I can get my initial knocked out this weekend.

Old September 26th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
For sure. Yeah, I would stay the course as well. Nothing to do here now but wait for the initial, unfortunately. I've at least cleared my VDO test. Hoping I can get my initial knocked out this weekend.
I really appreciate all the effort everyone has been putting in to help me out here. If it even needs saying, there’s absolutely no rush for getting around to this initial. The Daleks know how to bide their time.

I think I am going to change the class to Conquerors, as long as there are no objections. I do think Warmongers is an accurate description, but I also think they fit in really well with the Conquerors C3G already has. Plus, Conqueror really evokes more of the “Wooeeeooo” 60s Alien Invader vibes that are so essential to Daleks.

The Sontarans are really the true warmongers of the Doctor Who universe, but I figure they’ll probably end up with the class of Soldier instead.
Old September 26th, 2018, 01:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Conquerer is a well-used class so I like it here for that reason.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library