Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 4th, 2006, 06:58 PM

eldurand has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
A unique squad of three black knights that follow Sir Hawthorne. They would of course be the same molds as the three knights not already recycled. And they would come packaged with a Castle set.
I think that this is an unlikely exclusive. The knights that follow Hawthorne would probably have some sort of ability that links to him, which would place people who do not have a Sir Hawthorne (which I would guess is the majority of the HS-buying public, including myself) at a disadvantage. Something a little less specific would make more sense, IMO.
Old November 4th, 2006, 11:17 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldurand
Quote:
A unique squad of three black knights that follow Sir Hawthorne. They would of course be the same molds as the three knights not already recycled. And they would come packaged with a Castle set.
I think that this is an unlikely exclusive. The knights that follow Hawthorne would probably have some sort of ability that links to him, which would place people who do not have a Sir Hawthorne (which I would guess is the majority of the HS-buying public, including myself) at a disadvantage. Something a little less specific would make more sense, IMO.
They could have Human Champion bonding like the current knights already do. That doesn't completely link them to Hawthorne.

Of course, the idea was probably half in jest, poking fun at the EOV's :P

Glory to the Many.
Old November 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I was half way serious and half way trying to take a jab at the EOV.

Seriously though....Hasbro likes making repainted exclusives out of the Knights and Swog Rider set so I thought "why not?".
Old November 6th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well since Hasbro has used one booster wave for exclusives (Knights/Swog) and they have the EOV made from the Venoc Vipers maybe we will see some exclusive made from the Snipers. Just a thought.

Newb.
Old November 6th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
True....true. Hmmm...what would they package them with? Another Master Set?
Old November 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It would be nice if it was an expansion set like RttFF or TT but it would even be nicer if it was a new terrain set that had all the terrain from the master set without the figures, dice, et. al. Most people would be happy to get some more terrain and an exclusive at a decent price without all the extra stuff they don't need if they already have an MS or two.

Newb.
Old November 6th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
what if they made a squad of black knights, that every turn you took with them, they had to move 4 spaces to any character with boobs. Once engaged with boobed figure, they must roll the D20. With a 10 or higher, the boobed figure becomes part of thier squad and a slave to thier every demand. :P

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old November 6th, 2006, 08:01 PM

Llamaman has disabled reputation
they might have to change the age level a wee bit......

"Woe Betide Thee Who Opposeth Thy Legendery Llama"

:banana:
Die stupid bananna!!!!!
I cost 90 points!!!!!!!!
Old November 7th, 2006, 02:23 AM

Country_Dragon has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
what if they made a squad of black knights, that every turn you took with them, they had to move 4 spaces to any character with boobs. Once engaged with boobed figure, they must roll the D20. With a 10 or higher, the boobed figure becomes part of thier squad and a slave to thier every demand. :P

Old November 7th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamaman
they might have to change the age level a wee bit......
Why would they need to change the age level to add a squad of breastfeeding infants in black platemail armor? That's what you meant, right nwojedi?

...err....right????
Old November 7th, 2006, 06:54 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehandofzarquon
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldurand
Quote:
They could have Human Champion bonding like the current knights already do. That doesn't completely link them to Hawthorne.

Of course, the idea was probably half in jest, poking fun at the EOV's :P
That's exactly what I was thinking....Black Knights with Human Champion Bonding and some other power.
Old November 10th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I think I may have "official" confirmation that there will not be a walmart exclusive this year. http://bfads.net/store/walmart The Black Friday ads have been leaked and there doesn't appear to be any Heroscape there. IIRC the EOV MS was in the Black Friday ads last year.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion