Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 7th, 2007, 12:43 AM

AmishLuvah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Amish you could just put what you have for trade in your signature...or at least a link to your post on the traders thread that you can constantly go back and edit.
now see, I like that idea. I never would have thought of it.

and to the site admins, I was just getting it out there. Being a newcomer I had no idea if this had been discussed much. no need to bring out the hammer.
Old September 7th, 2007, 12:43 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Now I am hoping XMas gets here soon...I am envisioning a Marro Hive decked out in lights and tinsel and the Marro dressed as elves.
Since the art isn't necessary, I think it will just be a blank card inside and out.

Old September 7th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by robopesant
We do already have some unnecessary boards like the off topic board and fan art.
Hey Texans, how much would a contract hit on robopesant out there run these days? I know in California it would run about one low calorie tofu vegetarian plate with a tall carrot juice at Wolfgang's because even the fairy veganites would muster up the cajones to take him out for that statement...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 7th, 2007, 12:45 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac
Now, how does one get on this list?
Indeed! If you're only going to be on at least one list this year, this is the one to be on!
Or this one..

Old September 7th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:

It's a good thing I am not Jewish or else I wouldnt get a Christmas Card.

I almost stopped at the end of the word Jewish but did not want to sound anti-semetic. I am 100% semetic.
I send them out without mention of any holiday, but on some I did put down "Happy Christmas" sure in the knowledge of their observance.
Well, turns out a fellow NorCaler I wrote 'Christmas' on his card also celebrated Hanukkah. He coined the two merged holidays as Hamas.
I need to make mention of that on his card this year!
Old September 7th, 2007, 12:46 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
We do already have some unnecessary boards like the off topic board and fan art.
Hey Texans, how much would a contract hit on robopesant out there run these days? I know in California it would run about one low calorie tofu vegetarian plate with a tall carrot juice at Wolfgang's because even the fairy veganites would muster up the cajones to take him out for that statement...

I don't know what to type but I do want to say that was pretty funny.
Old September 7th, 2007, 12:48 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't know what to type but I do want to say that was pretty funny.
I could just make his life miserable on here for awhile if you like...no charge.
Old September 7th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
...Well, turns out a fellow NorCaler I wrote 'Christmas' on his card also celebrated Hanukkah. He coined the two merged holidays as Hamas.
You send a card through the mail with "Good luck with Hamas" on it and you're going to be on every Watch and No-Fly List in the country before New Years!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 7th, 2007, 12:50 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
...Well, turns out a fellow NorCaler I wrote 'Christmas' on his card also celebrated Hanukkah. He coined the two merged holidays as Hamas.
You send a card through the mail with "Good luck with Hamas" on it and you're going to be on every Watch and No-Fly List in the country before New Years!

Old September 7th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Indeed! If you're only going to be on one list this year, this is the one to be on!
Just your address or P.O. Box. Oh, and an appreciation for art.
Old September 7th, 2007, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Indeed! If you're only going to be on one list this year, this is the one to be on!
An appreciation for art? Pffft. Didn't they tell you, art is unnecessary?
I'll definitely PM you. I love your art!
Old September 7th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
An appreciation for art? Pffft. Didn't they tell you, art is unnecessary?
I'll definitely PM you. I love you art!
You're on!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online