Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 23rd, 2018, 03:10 PM

SE-Mark Woo who?
Glyph storage

I have an idea to use a hockey card binder page (9 cards / page) to store all the various glyphs and C3G custom glyphs. There's a lot! I'm wondering if anyone has made summary cards that fit such a format, that I could store the glyph along with a card in each pocket.
Old April 24th, 2018, 12:44 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Glyph storage

There are binder pages made to hold slides that work really well (like this one). They can hold 20 per page.
Old April 24th, 2018, 08:20 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE-Mark View Post
I have an idea to use a hockey card binder page (9 cards / page) to store all the various glyphs and C3G custom glyphs. There's a lot! I'm wondering if anyone has made summary cards that fit such a format, that I could store the glyph along with a card in each pocket.
I think you are looking for one of the rectangle ,playing card sized, threads. There are a few on here with slightly different layouts. I have created all the c3g cards in this style and I store them in these same type of sheets in a three ring binder.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 24th, 2018, 12:57 PM

SE-Mark Woo who?

Thanks! Found it here searching "playing card"

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=7346
Old April 24th, 2018, 02:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here is another one for the custom ones...

Mathguy C3V and SoV

Mathguy has some C3G ones as well and if you are into C3G we also are in progress with our own rectangle versions.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 25th, 2018, 02:01 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

I use the 1-hex land tiles that came with most of the figure expansions. Just flip them over and use them to hold glyphs. You can get three glyphs in a tile, if you want to stack another tile on top. Otherwise you can get four glyphs in a tile without stacking. This however doesn't work if you want to store the cards with the glyphs.
Old April 25th, 2018, 02:35 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Talking Re: Glyph storage

There's also @Nomad 's PDF containing all the classic and SoV glyphs. Here's a link to it.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion