Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 19th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
The HoSS Cantina

Feel free to post anything you'd like in this thread (within Heroscapers.com guidelines). The purpose of this thread is to keep clutter out of the other threads.

Feel free to talk about all things Star Wars!

Last edited by Balantai; February 22nd, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
Old February 19th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HoSS Hangout

Sources are reporting that Harrison Ford will be back for the upcoming Star Wars films as Han Solo.

I'm a little giddy with excitement.

Last edited by Balantai; February 19th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old February 20th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Now that it's been announced that there will be three spin off movies, which one are you most excited about: Yoda, Boba Fett or Han Solo?

Personally, I'm most excited about the Han Solo spin off. I hope it takes place between Episode III and IV. I know some people will get upset about needing to recast Han Solo, but I don't mind. Seeing a young Han smuggler with Chewie would be so awesome.
Old February 20th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Now that it's been announced that there will be three spin off movies, which one are you most excited about: Yoda, Boba Fett or Han Solo?

Personally, I'm most excited about the Han Solo spin off. I hope it takes place between Episode III and IV. I know some people will get upset about needing to recast Han Solo, but I don't mind. Seeing a young Han smuggler with Chewie would be so awesome.
This. I'd like to see how Han and Chewie meet up and form their friendship and some of his early exploits.

Yoda's movie should be interesting. They have, what, 900 years of potential story lines?

I like how the character of Boba Fett fits in the story line, but I'm not as thrilled about a movie about one of the villains. Han is a "bad boy" but good inside. Boba Fett is pretty much just the bad guy.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:21 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Boba Fett could be good. He was left fatherless at like age 7 and became one of the best Bounty Hunters in the galaxy.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Boba Fett could be good. He was left fatherless at like age 7 and became one of the best Bounty Hunters in the galaxy.
It definitely has potential, but pulling off the bad guy protaganist is always tough. They're gonna need a good writer.
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The Han Solo [book] trilogy is good. It goes through all of the stuff mac mentions (befriending Chewie, meeting Lando, falling out with Lando, etc.) and ends with a few cool tie-ins to Ep. IV. The books are: "Paradise Snare", "Hutt Gambit" and "Rebel Dawn." So I'm curious whether the movie will follow those books or throw them all out.

A Boba Fett movie would probably be done where he is going after true bad guys, with maybe some Han Solo tie-ins. They made a Punisher movie. His character isn't exactly a good guy (disclaimer: I haven't seen the Punisher movie.)
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:38 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The Punisher is still fighting evil, he just doesn't have many limits on what he's willing to do. Keep in mind, my only real exposure to Punisher is the movie that had, I think, John Travolta as the villain, so feel free to dismiss anything I have to say about that particular character.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The Boba Fett could really be awesome. There was a really good short story explaining how Fett survived the Sarlacc Pit; they could turn that into the prologue. The movie will then show how Boba returned and fought in the Bounty Hunter Wars (when the Bounty Hunters' Guild collapsed, and they set all the Bounty Hunters against one another).

That was a terrible book trilogy because of the mischaracterization, but its a great story to start on.
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:46 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I think they have already said that the three movies (Han, Yoda, Fett) will be origins movies.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:44 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Looks like Mark Hammil is in as Luke.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:48 PM

Re: The HoSS Cantina

Ford and Hamill possibly in the new movies. Hope they've been taking their Geritol and eating their Wheaties. I think I'd like it if they weren't the main characters, but used more to frame the story to continue the saga, sorta passing the baton.

Oh, and I just noticed the name change. Good idea!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape