Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index

Hey, Gary, can I get the CLVI Legion (my club at school) listed as being in Calumet City?
Old March 5th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

All set, legoboy.
Old January 9th, 2019, 10:28 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Dang. More than six years since someone posted in here. Anyone still on the board, still playing?
Old January 12th, 2019, 12:44 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey @legoboy . I'm still playing but not often enough.
Old January 12th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I probably haven't played in over a year and a half, and before that it was a year or so.

My nephew was my main Scape opponent for awhile, but he got too busy from junior year of high school on to play, and he just graduated from Purdue last month after having to stay an extra 6 months because of his 2nd major. Interestingly enough, he and a buddy of his from Belgium designed a game and had a kickstarter for it last spring and hopefully it will be delivered soon, as I know they ran into some delays. The game is Cube Hog.

Other than him, my twin daughters used to play when they were in grade school, but now sophomores in high school, they haven't been into much gaming for a while.

My brother in-law played a bit more back in the day, but hasn't for a while.

Used to go to Gary's place on occasion and played with Legoboy once with Captain Canuck and was at a tournament he ran years ago.

But honestly, I've kind of moved on to board gaming, and over the past few years, have been heavy into tabletop miniatures games that require assembly, paint and various terrain components.

I've gotten into :

Halo Ground Command
T he Walking Dead All Out War
Frostgrave
Guild Ball
Rumbleslam
Infinity
Star Wars Legion
The Drowned Earth
Fallout Wasteland Warfare (haven't painted or played yet)
Gaslands (started painting but haven't played yet)

I also got into a D&D group last spring, as this is the first time playing it (better late at 51, than never), and I love it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 12th, 2019, 02:02 PM

I keep introducing my kids at school to the game, new ones every year. Both of my boys enjoy playing, and my nephews as well. The problem is that three of the five of them are in colleges scattered from Cleveland to Peoria, so scheduling is a bit of a mess.

Canuck and I play with a couple other guys from work. I’d like to get a bigger group together for a day of gaming sometime. Posted I. The events section to see who else might be interested. Check it out over there if you are. I can get a decent sized room at the library for free.
Old February 16th, 2021, 11:46 PM

corbell is surprisingly tart

Brand new to Heroscape, from Kankakee.
Old February 17th, 2021, 12:01 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbell View Post
Hey! There’s not a ton going on in the Chi town area that I’ve seen, but Bloomington Peoria area where I’m at has quite a few players. I’ll try to tag you next time we have another event. Might be a few months still.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 17th, 2021, 08:39 AM

corbell is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Hey! There’s not a ton going on in the Chi town area that I’ve seen, but Bloomington Peoria area where I’m at has quite a few players. I’ll try to tag you next time we have another event. Might be a few months still.
Awesome! My 14 year old kid is enjoying too, he's my normal game partner.
Old February 17th, 2021, 01:16 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Hello corbell. Welcome to Heroscapers.com and to the Chicagoland Scapers list.
I haven't added anyone to the list in quite a long time...

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:42 PM.
Old February 19th, 2021, 12:09 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I still live in the area and have some of my collection left. I'd be down to play once things clear up a bit more, whenever that will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 19th, 2021, 12:36 PM
Spin Master

My brother's house in Hoffman Estates might be available for gaming gatherings again this summer. I'll check with him this weekend about the possibility... maybe sometime in June?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers