Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 16th, 2006, 12:57 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I liked it, quite cool. I think the biggest improvement was that the action was actually "kinetic". The drones trampling the Omnicron Snipers had some real umph behind it and Drake's sword barrage had some nice weight and spin. They really looked like they were swinging to kill.

Q10 looks great. That gun is awesome looking. I hope he's a hero for the Snipers. He's actually the most similar to them, IMO, fairly white colored (compared to Raelin) with similar (if much larger) gun.

All in all it wasn't bad for an add. It got me excited and interested, which is pretty decent for 30 seconds or so. It was phenominal, and there was some really bad voice acting, but it was fun and free. Thumbs up!
Old November 16th, 2006, 12:32 PM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
Good catch on the Q10. That surely ID's the robot. I personally like CGI a lot better than traditional comics, so this one is a winner in my book. As mentioned above, I would have no problem sitting through a series.

Well done....

-Ski

ps, Where can I get a copy of SI Kids?
It aslo sounded like the robot "watson" voice of that cartoon sherlock holmes in the 2100 centery.

"Nevermind what they are selling , It's what your buying!"Fugazi

Sucsessfully Traded with Revdyer , CupidsArt, stay_golden_PONYBOY, and Eyeofsauron!Thanks, Filbey
Old July 3rd, 2018, 11:44 AM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape videos in 3-D Now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
it's a monthly magazine and it's the latest one: November 2006

it has penguins on the front cover and the Heroscape 3D page is on page 27.
I know how late I am in coming here, but I’m trying to someday have a COMPLETE ‘scape collection. For the glasses, I’m looking for a November 2006 issue of “National Geographic Kids” with Penguins on the front.
Is this correct?
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:27 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
Quote:

I know how late I am in coming here, but I’m trying to someday have a COMPLETE ‘scape collection. For the glasses, I’m looking for a November 2006 issue of “National Geographic Kids” with Penguins on the front.
Is this correct?
Correct. The promotion was also in "Sports Illustrated Kids" but I'm not sure if it was in the 2006 October or November issue.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:52 PM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
Quote:

Is this correct?
Correct. The promotion was also in "Sports Illustrated Kids" but I'm not sure if it was in the 2006 October or November issue.
Ok great! thanks for the info!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News