Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:26 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Chicago Suburbs March Tourney (Gurnee 3-31)

Dragging out a moldy old incomplete list of those who came to one or more of my events in Hoffman Estates, or a local event that I attended. I know a few of these guys have moved away and many have not posted in years, but hey, let's see who comes out of the woodwork.

@brianmcdonald @chuynn @Clarissimus @DarkSpade @Dhaphaos @djsmith @EternalThanos86 @galvornman @Hahma @heroscaper314 @infectedsloth @jdtenor @Joah @josh-n-papa @KaBoomboomBoom @land.scape @langfordrocks @legoboy @mathguy @Nev the Deranged @Nwojedi @Shedim Kabal @Skylord163 @Snake-Eyes @spider_poison @Sydcomebak @Ted_Danson @teekay @tokomi @Xaqery @Zorgophlats
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Thanks, Gary! I haven't used the site much since they added all of these features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:36 PM

vminer has disabled reputation

Put me down as a maybe a well please

vincent miner
Old March 13th, 2018, 01:39 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wish I could join the old crew. I'm up in the Twin Cities now. Might be worth a drive someday for old times sake. Man, I sound old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old March 21st, 2018, 08:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wish I could make it, but I'm in Alabama now. I'll pass the information along to my brother and see if he can make it. I'm glad Northern Illinois is getting another tournament, it's been far to long since the last one.

Congratulation on becoming a father and owing your own store!
Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:29 PM

Is this still on for next weekend?

vincent miner
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I are not going to be able to make it, scheduling did not work out. Hope it goes well and you are able to have another one
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vminer View Post
Is this still on for next weekend?

For sure!!!

I've decided to go ahead and stick to the idea of 400 points and 16 FIGURES for your army.

I'll have more details on maps and prize support throughout the week! Look forward to seeing you all again.

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 27th, 2018, 07:54 AM

Ok I plan on being there this Saturday

vincent miner
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

YES. Look forward to talking to you and seeing you again!

Quote:
Old March 29th, 2018, 10:49 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello, fellow scapers. I will be bringing quite a crew to this event. My wife and I will be there, plus my friend and his daughter. Also my friend is bringing a couple friends, and one of those friends is bringing a friend. I think we are looking at 7 altogether. (My daughter will be there too, but she isn't old enough to play. Old enough to grab a figure and throw it onto the floor though.)

We are bringing two maps, Platypus and Zephyr, with the GenCon glyphs for those maps. It seems like a lot of people are going to show up for this thig; I hope we don't run out of maps. Maybe some other tourney goers can help out in that department.

Since I will be leading 6 other players, most of whom have very limited 'scape experience, I put together twenty different 400-point armies and printed out a little guide to explain their themes and give some info on their gameplay. See for yourself:

Some of the armies all bagged up and labled.

The guide lists all the armies so people can try the ones they think they'll like.

Order markers and dice and wound markers are bagged separately. Flagbearer dice are available if desired.

Tomorrow night we will do some learning/practice games, I'll try to post pictures then if I can.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old March 30th, 2018, 01:32 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
Hello, fellow scapers. I will be bringing quite a crew to this event.
Sweet!

Quote:
We are bringing two maps, Platypus and Zephyr, with the GenCon glyphs for those maps.
I didn't see those two on the BoV list (which hasn't been updated since 2014 apparently), but I do see that they were used at GenCon last year.

Quote:
Maybe some other tourney goers can help out in that department.
It just wouldn't feel like an HS tourney without Ticalla Sunrise, so I will bring that one and Sidewinder.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; March 30th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events