Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 11th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Chicago Suburbs March Tourney (Gurnee 3-31)

Greetings everyone! James here, long time Heroscape fan - turned Plaid Hat fan - turned father and game store owner.

On March 31 (the day before easter), 2018, I'm hosting a big party at my store:

The Gaming Goat
726 S. Milwaukee Ave Unit E
Gurnee, IL, 60031

Although we don't carry Heroscape (I would if I could), I will have some 'scape available as prizes, including probably at least one Agent Skahen.

Time:

9:30-10:00: Registration
10:00 First round
2:00 PM Prizes/ egg hunt

Entry fee: $5 OR bring a map. We'll likely go from the BoV or whatever is being used for GenCon lately. I scaled back my collection, so I personally won't be able to support more than about 8 players on my collection alone. I encourage whoever is able to bring some terrain and/or a built map.

400 points
16 figure limit
Marvel and D&D OKAY. NO CUSTOMS, unless it's just a paint job.

Sign-up

1) J.W. +2
2) J.W. +3
3) garyLASQ
4) spencer
5) Guy
6)lobster
7) lobster friend
DA (from facebook)
9) DA +1
10) J.W.
11) J.W. +1
12) Clarissimus
13)Vminer

Maybes
Arrow grut
Vegie Dad
Vegie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; March 28th, 2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Chicago Suburbs March Tourney (Gurnee 3-31)

It is good to see some tournament activity in the Chicago suburb area. Our ability to go to tournaments is much lower now, but we will try to make it to this one. For now you can put me and my dad as maybes
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Got it, T.

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put me down as a maybe

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I commented on the FB post as well but I think I would like to come and possibly bring some friends. I have never played classic but if you wanted to include some C3G I have around 500 figures I could share. Otherwise, I’ll give classic a shot
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats on becoming a father and game store owner! I'm a definite YES on your 3/31 event. Add myself, son Spencer and brother Guy to the list. I can bring several maps as the need arises.
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Congrats on becoming a father and game store owner! I'm a definite YES on your 3/31 event. Add myself, son Spencer and brother Guy to the list. I can bring several maps as the need arises.
Awesome! Look forward to seeing you guys.

Anyone still talk to jorge? I should reach out to him too.

Quote:
Old February 13th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Put me down as a maybe
The shop is right off of I-94, so the drive probably isn't that bad really.

Wow, hard to believe that it was 10 YEARS ago that I first drove to another state to play 'scape.

Quote:
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Darn, if it was closer or if I had a car I would definitely head up from Chicago. Public transit is looking like 3+ hours, so I'm out.
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Wait, DA as in the (in)famous Heroscaper of yore Devil's Advocate?
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Wait, DA as in the (in)famous Heroscaper of yore Devil's Advocate?
MM nope. Non-Heroscapers.com person who contacted me via Facebook, whose initials are D. A.

Quote:
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I would be very interested in something in the future, but the Easter holiday timing is going to make it too difficult this time around. I will keep an eye on things though. Glad to see this pop up for sure.
@jetjake

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events