Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:02 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Contest Thread

Hey judges!

Following your comments, I decided to make some slight revisions to the maps I made for this contest. Would you like me to submit the revisions so you can review those, or would you rather stick with the original submissions? It doesn't make much of a difference to me.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 01:05 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Hey judges!

Following your comments, I decided to make some slight revisions to the maps I made for this contest. Would you like me to submit the revisions so you can review those, or would you rather stick with the original submissions? It doesn't make much of a difference to me.
We'll have to talk about it because your maps made the Top 10 and are currently being (have been) playtested already by some of us. We'll have to decide if we have you go to the workshop thread (even though typically that's where maps are resubmitted when they've already been turned down), or if we'll just accept your revisions and replaytest (depending on how many changes you made to the design and whether or not they are game changing or minor). I'm going to hold off on a for sure answer, but we'll get back to you.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 3rd, 2017, 12:52 PM

Smurf_Scape is surprisingly tart

Sir heroscape, your pictures on the first page have been stopped from 3rd party sharing. "Please update your account to enable 3rd party sharing - Photobucket" is stated on the image. You may want to change over to imgur. They never delete photos and works great for sharing.
Old July 5th, 2017, 06:05 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Hey judges!

Go ahead and resubmit your maps to the Workshop Thread. By resubmitting the maps with revisions you are, in effect, downvoting your own map and so we'll stop remove and playtesting the current versions of your maps and evaluate your resubmissions in the Workshop Thread. If a majority vote passes on your revised versions, then we will playtest them for tournament worthiness.

Make sure to point out which changes you've made as that will be helpful, thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 23rd, 2017, 01:20 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

*Smacks forehead.* I added a couple of ice tiles that make a connection with the back story, and also added the story to the hsc/pdf files.

Valley of Nordaeth

https://glasq.com/heroscape/Nordaeth.pdf
https://glasq.com/heroscape/Nordaeth.hsc

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 13th, 2022 at 04:45 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
*Smacks forehead.* I added a couple of ice tiles that make a connection with the back story, and also added the story to the hsc/pdf files.

Valley of Nordaeth

http://glasq.com/heroscape/Nordaeth.pdf
http://glasq.com/heroscape/Nordaeth.hsc
Not 100% sure why you're posting this here. If it is for workshopping and resubmission please head over to the Workshop Thread and read the guidelines there for workshopping and resubmission. Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:43 PM

THEME PRE-RELEASE

We've decided to release the THEME of our next map building contest early in order to give map builders an opportunity to start thinking about possible map ideas and designs. Mind you, we won't be hosting another contest for a number of weeks...but this is just to get the creative juices flowing and excitement brewing. The map building requirements will most likely be the same, but any changes will be indicated when we post the details for the next contest. And believe me, you'll want to be prepared for this next contests prize opportunity. It is created by @BiggaBullfrog and let me tell you...IT IS AWESOME, and will be worth the fight for 1st.

Our next theme will be...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest Thread - NEW THEME!

If only they had released a desert set with all sand tiles...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Really though. If I could have had one more terrain expansion from Heroscape before it died, it would have been one with more sand tiles and rock formation line of sight blockers.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 26th, 2017, 02:42 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Really though. If I could have had one more terrain expansion from Heroscape before it died, it would have been one with more sand tiles and rock formation line of sight blockers.
I have a file full of ideas for potential HeroScape expansions, from Moab inspired sand stone blockers, and cactus, to giant crystals, and many other things from both fantasy, and real world terrain. There's so many thing I would have liked to see, but will never come to be.
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
I have a file full of ideas for potential HeroScape expansions, from Moab inspired sand stone blockers, and cactus, to giant crystals, and many other things from both fantasy, and real world terrain. There's so many thing I would have liked to see, but will never come to be.
Just make some. I have made most of the things you just mentioned....and I haven't even received the 3d Printer I ordered yet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 10th, 2017, 01:45 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Can I request that the OP for this thread be updated to represent the current theme, and to get rid of the ugly Photobucket things?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla