Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old June 1st, 2017, 12:22 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

An 11th hour submission. I don't use VS often and store my maps with my own XML home brew. The "high quality" 3D option doesn't work for me on Windows 7.

Valley of Nordaeth

https://glasq.com/heroscape/Nordaeth.pdf
https://glasq.com/heroscape/Nordaeth.hsc

Back story:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 13th, 2022 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Another spelling correction
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty good story Gary.
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:55 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks! Yeah, I got a bit carried away with the story.
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:33 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

So....anyone know what the total number of submissions people sent in is? My guess is anywhere from 18-22.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:42 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
So....anyone know what the total number of submissions people sent in is? My guess is anywhere from 18-22.
I think you are right my last count was 20. They flew in so fast I couldn't keep up.
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:56 AM

Wink Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Quote:
I think you are right my last count was 20. They flew in so fast I couldn't keep up.
Let's see if you are right. These particular odds are something I can apply d20 logic to, I just need to roll a 19 or 20 to get in the top 10 because if there are indeed only 20 submissions and me and you both submitted two each, in theory I would have a 10% chance of securing a spot on at least one of the maps I built provided I built 2(good thing I did)
That actually is nearly the same for everyone who submitted two and 5% per one map. All that matters at this point considering submissions are done is securing a spot.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
Old June 1st, 2017, 04:25 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Let's see if you are right. These particular odds are something I can apply d20 logic to, I just need to roll a 19 or 20 to get in the top 10 because if there are indeed only 20 submissions and me and you both submitted two each, in theory I would have a 10% chance of securing a spot on at least one of the maps I built provided I built 2(good thing I did)
That actually is nearly the same for everyone who submitted two and 5% per one map. All that matters at this point considering submissions are done is securing a spot.
If we are using d20 logic then I'm out. Last weekend I destroyed three of my figures on Wannok in the same game!

But good luck to you and everyone else that submitted maps!
Old June 1st, 2017, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If we are using d20 logic then I'm out. Last weekend I destroyed three of my figures on Wannok in the same game!

You rolled 1...3 Times!?!?! That is awful, who was destroyed was it anyone important.

Old June 1st, 2017, 08:44 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Submissions are closed and we are currently evaluating the maps scores. The Top 10 maps will be posted no later than This friday and then the public poll for the best map will be opened for a week.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You rolled 1...3 Times!?!?! That is awful, who was destroyed was it anyone important.
Pelloth, and two squadies
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great submissions everyone, I'm very impressed with the turnout. All you guys really swarmed in last minute. Very cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Here are my submissions for the contest! Pretty happy with these two maps, but always open to feedback!

Marshall Law

Requirements: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ
Glyphs: Wannok, Dagmar

Spoiler Alert!

Everglades and Evergreens

Requirements: 1 SotM, 1 RttFF
Glyphs: Wannok, Dagmar

Spoiler Alert!
I know I'm not an official judge at all, but I'm looking forward to my personal play test of Marshall Law later today! I'll let you know my thoughts! These maps look great!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla