Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:38 PM

Basementeer has disabled reputation
Height Advantages... I don't get 'em

Ok, I know everyone is gonna think im an idiot for asking this but:

Do you gain height advantages for special attacks?

Either it isn't very clear in the rulebook, it isn't in the rulebook, or i'm just a complete idiot.

I'm new to heroscape and heroscapers - only 1 MS

If there's already a thread on this, slap me...seriously

How long have I been gone?
Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:40 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Its pretty clear in the rulebool

2nd edition rules page 15.
Special Attacks are never modified by anything.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 01:10 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
yes, like nether said, you may never get power-ups for special attacks. Not from taelord, not from glyphs, and not from height. they always stay the same, if they didnt, them some creatures would become just too powerful, wouldn't they?

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old June 3rd, 2006, 02:19 PM

Thanks, I think I have the 1st edition rulebook

How do u tell?

Old June 3rd, 2006, 02:51 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
the easiest way to tell is the number of rulebooks. do you have two separate books - one for Basic play and one for Master play?

the second edition combines both (plus the battlefields) into one book.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 03:05 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the site, Basementeer! The second edition rulebook has "2nd Edition Rules" printed on the top right corner of the cover.

Newb.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 03:33 PM
ultradoug

I think this is in the first rull book. I could be wrong.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 03:56 PM

Thanks, all.

It feels good to be welcomed.

as it turns out, i do have the first edition rulebook.

This means im not crazy ...good

Old June 3rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Oh no, you're crazy; you're an offical owner / player of heroscape.

That in of itself makes you nuts!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 3rd, 2006, 04:10 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Hmm, for some odd reason I can't find it in the first edition rule book. I thought it was in there.....

Old June 3rd, 2006, 04:11 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
For the second edition rulebook click here

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=432
Old March 1st, 2008, 07:30 AM

MattMan5 has disabled reputation
In SOTM Mardren Nagrubs can't get up places 2x there height has a magical power

If your to slow lifes gonna get get you down

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's