Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2018, 03:59 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Events: NHSD Pod Draft Oct. 13

The 13th is fine for us
Old September 22nd, 2018, 06:12 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

the 20th works best for me, but it's not a deal breaker.

(not sure if this is going to work or not)
Apparently there was a Kyrie at the opera last night (the magic flute)[I tried to attach a picture and failed I think]

also, is this everything but Marvel?

Last edited by Phantom; September 22nd, 2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 08:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
The 13th is a no go for me.
Bummer! There are only so many weekends to work with, unfortunately, and Sept./Oct. has filled up pretty fast for me.

Glad it seems to mostly be working out for everyone else. I'll still try to make it up on the 27th unless something comes up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Correct, no Marvel.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:30 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
The 13th is a no go for me.
Bummer! There are only so many weekends to work with, unfortunately, and Sept./Oct. has filled up pretty fast for me.

Glad it seems to mostly be working out for everyone else. I'll still try to make it up on the 27th unless something comes up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Correct, no Marvel.
I hope so! We're thinking about doing a Halloween themed event on the 27th. Good luck with your event on the 13th!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 11th, 2018, 11:40 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

We're in! Put me and @Father Of Julian down.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 11th, 2018, 01:01 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Don't forget, folks, please bring some kind of prize if you can, since it's NHSD!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 11th, 2018, 02:09 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Should be there to. Is there a minimum per pod? Might have a lot of Isamu/Otinashi/Marcu in this tournament if each pod must be exactly 170. Suggesion is 150 minimum, and would be nice if a pod or more can be 180. Maybe make each pod be 150-180 but all pods combined be 500-510. Also is C3V/SoV allowed?
Old October 11th, 2018, 03:55 PM

C3V is always allowed (unless noted otherwise).

I'm not setting a pod minimum, so just... don't be a dick (this is actually the only rule you need in life).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 11th, 2018, 04:46 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@NecroBlade I don't be a dick. I wasn't saying that people would only bring 10-20 piont figures, just that you might have pods of units 150-160 then if forced to be exactly 170 then they would add 10-20 point figures to it, but if there is no minimum then that is better.

My first thought was marro pods:
Su-Bak-Na
Marro Drones/Dividers/Drudge * 3
Me-Burq-Sa + Ne-Gok-Sa + Marrden Nagrubs

But this might be fun:
Nhah Scirh Cultists * 2
Moltenclaw
Black/White/Red Wyrmling * 5 + Marcu

Or try some C3V I haven't played yet (3 of these 4):
53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters * 3
20th Maine Volunteers * 2 + Sir Orrick
Ebon Armor + Patrick Ferguson
Sentinels of Grax + Martial La Hire / Garrett Burns

Help me decide - which sounds more fun?
Old October 11th, 2018, 08:19 PM

I see what you're saying now. No, pods don't have to be exactly 170; I don't think we've ever used an exact point total.

Also, don't ask me for army help - everything sounds fun! I had a hard enough time coming up with my own pods.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 12th, 2018, 12:24 PM

Just to clarify... I take the pods you draft cannot contain more than one of the same commons? i.e. you can't have 3 pods of the same squads etc.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 12th, 2018, 12:56 PM

@outforblood - Correct. Good part is no Stingers in more htna one pod, bad part is max of one squad of cavalry or any squad 90 or more points.

Also, can we bring WIP C3V Public Playtesting units? i'd love to bring some Morgan's Riflemen?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events