Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 13th, 2015, 08:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: I've caught the bug!

One piece of advice, when getting common squads, I always like them at least X3. That said, find the ones you like by reading what the powers are in the Books of section on original HS figures and go from there. Find out what each card does, find the ones you like, and swan dive right in. here is the link for fast acting relief.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8099 Look at the cards, see which one you think you would have fun playing. I have had the bug, for some time now, and its quite addicting.

Last edited by TREX; January 13th, 2015 at 08:30 PM. Reason: more info

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion