Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 9th, 2014, 12:03 AM

Solecord has disabled reputation
HouseMouseGames Card Sleeves

Tonight I started to organize all of my Heroscape stuff - previously I had stuff thrown in bins all mixed up together. I started sorting and storing my characters by faction and by commons/uniques.

Also some time ago I purchased a bunch of sleeves from HouseMouseGames. I started sleeving my cards and realized that I did not have enough sleeves So now that HouseMouseGames is gone, can anyone tell me where I can buy comparable sleeves to the ones HouseMouse sold? I really want to keep with sleeves that are comparable in both thickness and durability to the HouseMouse sleeves - cost does not matter to me at this point. I've got about 50 or 60 cards left that need to be sleeved.

I looked on eBay and some sleeve websites and most of the stuff I find are classified as CD sleeves that appear to be flimsy or lower quality than the HouseMouse sleeves. So if anyone has any links or other ideas on where to get the HouseMouse styled sleeves, please let me know!!
Old February 21st, 2014, 12:32 AM

Prophecy729 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: HouseMouseGames Card Sleeves

Try these. I never had housemousegames sleeves but these are the best ones I found on ebay! They're a bit pricy IMO but they are sized perfectly for the cards and are thick and durable
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121270980527...84.m1439.l2649

Edit: Do not buy sleeves from this link. I bought a second set from this buyer and they were completely different from the first. Do not buy!

Last edited by Prophecy729; February 26th, 2014 at 02:40 PM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 05:29 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

If you want the exact HouseMouse sleeves for consistency, I think I have a bundle. Let me know if you're interested.
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:26 PM

Solecord has disabled reputation

I am interested! How many do you have? I need a bunch!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion