Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 24th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
marrowicks army card customs

Well i hope i have the correct place now. Here goes.

Elite Roman Legionnaires
Spear Legion Unit
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:09 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: marrowicks army card customs

Makia was my first try doing this so i'm not suprised that it came out this bad. So any ways
Makia

Zettian Comando

Roman Captain
Old March 25th, 2012, 08:51 PM

Milgrim the Viking Beserker

Agent Kurry
Old March 25th, 2012, 08:58 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

They look good. You may want to give Agent Kurr a hitzone, and you make want to change Spear Legion Unit's Captain Bonding to "a Spear Legion Unit" you control, as opposed the Spear Legion Unit you control

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 26th, 2012, 12:25 PM

Thanks.
Old March 26th, 2012, 12:40 PM

Elite Marro Drones

Drone Leader

Archers of Valkrill

Venom Vipers

Lava Vipers

Old March 26th, 2012, 05:44 PM

MajorX14

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards