Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 17th, 2006, 01:16 PM

Zincdust is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hey gang!
Been playing HeroScape for about a month now, and I just came back to the Tri-Cities (didn't have Internet access in Boise). Glad to be among friends and fellow HS fans.
Oh yeah, I'm 33, married and my wife and I have a beautiful 3 year-old daughter named Sierra who LOVES the HS characters!

Please visit my Facebook Profile!: http://www.facebook.com/zincdust
Old August 17th, 2006, 01:32 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
welcome aboard Zincdust, glad to have yall
Old August 21st, 2006, 02:24 AM

mechastar has disabled reputation
Hail and well met!

It's great to see the HS community represented so well on this site. I've been playing games for ages and HS is just fantastic. I hope to be able to take part in as much as I can get away with both online and tabletop concerning HS.

If anyone in Southern Illinois is looking to play HS let me know! I'm also going to be moving to Des Moines, IA soon so if there is a HS community there get in touch.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:46 AM

DanakV has disabled reputation
New 'scaper!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.

I am a completely new (and yet already thoroughly addicted) Heroscaper. Being a resident of Indianapolis, I attended GenCon with a few friends and stumbled upon a game demo for Heroscape. I have to admit that I was intrigued and, the next day, we began to scour the entire city for Heroscape. I can't believe how difficult it is to find this stuff!

Anyway, I discovered this site from the fellows at the Mind Shackle tournament on the final day (great job of advertising for it with the t-shirts and such, by the way). A couple of people we spoke with might remember me as one of the two guys that forfeited in the tournament because we showed up fifteen minutes late; my "friend" forgot his GenCon badge so I had to drive him home to get it again. (Quotations used becuase real friends don't make you miss your first Heroscape tourney!)

I just wanted to add that this site has some great information on it and it's good to see such a lively userbase!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:46 AM

DanakV has disabled reputation
New 'scaper!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.

I am a completely new (and yet already thoroughly addicted) Heroscaper. Being a resident of Indianapolis, I attended GenCon with a few friends and stumbled upon a game demo for Heroscape. I have to admit that I was intrigued and, the next day, we began to scour the entire city for Heroscape. I can't believe how difficult it is to find this stuff!

Anyway, I discovered this site from the fellows at the Mind Shackle tournament on the final day (great job of advertising for it with the t-shirts and such, by the way). A couple of people we spoke with might remember me as one of the two guys that forfeited in the tournament because we showed up fifteen minutes late; my "friend" forgot his GenCon badge so I had to drive him home to get it again. (Quotations used becuase real friends don't make you miss your first Heroscape tourney!)

I just wanted to add that this site has some great information on it and it's good to see such a lively userbase!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:56 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Welcome Danakv
Old August 22nd, 2006, 06:29 PM

Naiko has disabled reputation
Hi DanakV.

I'm on the North side of Indy, and have every Heroscape expansion, plus a second base set for larger maps. A couple friends and I have games once in a while, maybe we could hang out some time.

Oh, btw I'm new here too, I just registered cause I saw so many people from Indiana here, and don't get to play HS as much as I'd like (due to conflicting time schedules with friends)
Old August 22nd, 2006, 08:36 PM

Naiko has disabled reputation
Re: New 'scaper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanakV
The Toys R Us next to the Castleton mall always has the lava expansion, and a few others.

The Meijer on 96th has 2 or 3 small expansions (only one I remember at the moment is knights was one of them) The Wal-Mart across the street from that Meijer has the road expansion, and the dragon expansion (the 1st one)

The Target by the Castleton mall and the one on 116th street are always hit and miss, sometimes they have brand new stuff, and sometimes they have nothing.

The Game Preserve in the Fashion mall on Keystone Crossing and 82nd street have the Tundra expansion, plus some others, but they charge almost double the MSRP.

The best place for you to "catch up" would probably be The Board Room in Broad Ripple, it's on the main "strip" in a strip mall type deal. (a couple of stores down from Penn Station) They charge more than the MSRP, but not as bad as Game Preserve. E.G. Small expansions are $14.00 if I remember right. They have the largest selection of any place I've found in Indy.
Old August 27th, 2006, 10:59 AM

maliciouspigpig has disabled reputation
I am new here! i reside in the town of warren NJ

Shiver me [insert word here].
Old August 31st, 2006, 05:37 PM

Heroscape-man has disabled reputation
Hey im new here and i have some costimations i would like to make but i cant find the software or whatever it is. So could someone point me in the right direction.

Llooking for sir hawthorne. PM
me if u can help.
Old August 31st, 2006, 08:58 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape-man
Hey im new here and i have some costimations i would like to make but i cant find the software or whatever it is. So could someone point me in the right direction.
welcome. I would probably start here:

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=269

if you don't find what you are looking for there, I would send a PM to some of the posters there, and I am sure that they would be more then happy to help you find the resources.

Old August 31st, 2006, 10:35 PM

Heroscape-man has disabled reputation
Thanks so much!

Llooking for sir hawthorne. PM
me if u can help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General