Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old February 26th, 2011, 06:52 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
This is actually a pretty good deal, someone said that there were 2 laglors, an ullar FB (cant remember name), and ornak, and lots of other stuff:http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-massiv...item588cb8c285
I... see... AUBRIENS!!!
Old February 26th, 2011, 07:01 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

And Glads!
Old February 26th, 2011, 07:06 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-Ticall...4#ht_500wt_949Cool Deal!

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old February 28th, 2011, 07:52 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Utgar's Ultimate Grut Orc Set. I know that Ornak is a tough buy now days, and the Heavies are not easy to find either, but I think $200 a bit much for this collection.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old February 28th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

It would have to have 5 squads of heavies to even be worth close to that right now.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:08 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Yep, that is way too expensive...just picked up some Heavy Gruts on ebay last night for $23

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Yep, that is way too expensive...just picked up some Heavy Gruts on ebay last night for $23
Zbee, quit hurting your wallet.
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:39 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Heroscape-Lot-Wav...item1c19b62385

...if ever there was a massive, insane amount of boxed Scape...this is IT.

Wow!
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:44 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

True that... If only I had a spare $1500...
Old March 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know how many times I've seen this one re-listed...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-Figure...item45f942f335

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old March 8th, 2011, 07:50 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
I don't know how many times I've seen this one re-listed...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-Figure...item45f942f335

I KNOW! That's so weird. I think the fact that they want $3.00 shipping is part of the reason why the seller can't seem to get rid of it.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old March 8th, 2011, 07:54 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Actually, this is the best ever deal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOW-32-Pieces-se...item45f942f282

My favorite part is the breathless over-effusive title: "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 32 pieces set from Heroscape!"

Yeah... A mix of order markers from several master sets.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales