Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 1st, 2010, 02:48 AM

Gray18784 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Godzilla

Hi I was wondering has anyone done stat for Godzilla characters.
Old September 1st, 2010, 03:07 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Godzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray18784 View Post
Hi I was wondering has anyone done stat for Godzilla characters.
Did you use the search button? I suggest using it instead of creating a new thread, or Onacara shall cometh.

(No offense Onacara.)

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 1st, 2010, 04:42 AM

Gray18784 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I did use the search on the site but so many topic that had nothing to do with godzilla that it would have taken me along time to find what I wanted. That way I ask for help.
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:41 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I wouldn't have bothered Searching when it comes to customs. I know that most custom pages won't have Godzilla in their name. Don't bother trying the post search. It will only get maybe 100 worthless posts.

You'll be this by the time your done searching

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 1st, 2010, 12:52 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I wouldn't have bothered Searching when it comes to customs. I know that most custom pages won't have Godzilla in their name. Don't bother trying the post search. It will only get maybe 100 worthless posts.

Really? I searched 'Godzilla' in custom army cards and only 15 results came up.

Riddler
Old September 1st, 2010, 03:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:

The point was that you'll get more results than your actually looking for. Usually, I can't find anything other than on the "Search Thread Titles" option. I can never find anything unless I actually knew what I was knew the title of the thread.

On a side note, looking through 15 threads(often times the same ones) isn't as effective(not the word I'm looking for, but it'll have to do) as some may think.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 1st, 2010, 05:52 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The point was that you'll get more results than your actually looking for. Usually, I can't find anything other than on the "Search Thread Titles" option. I can never find anything unless I actually knew what I was knew the title of the thread.

On a side note, looking through 15 threads(often times the same ones) isn't as effective(not the word I'm looking for, but it'll have to do) as some may think.
It is. Especially with customs, because almost everyone updates the first page.

Riddler
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:02 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Like I remember someone making a giant Kraken/octopus, but for the life of me cannot find it. I have searched for the last 20 minutes and cannot locate it. Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone know where this "Godzilla of the sea" is? I think it was a Pirates of the Caribbean figure, but not sure, I just remember it was multiple parts, like tentacles in the water were separate from head.
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:26 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Like I remember someone making a giant Kraken/octopus, but for the life of me cannot find it. I have searched for the last 20 minutes and cannot locate it. Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone know where this "Godzilla of the sea" is? I think it was a Pirates of the Caribbean figure, but not sure, I just remember it was multiple parts, like tentacles in the water were separate from head.
I remember that! One second...

Riddler
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:31 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
This it?

Riddler
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:47 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Godzilla Custom found in 10 second using SEARCH function...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...light=godzilla
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:50 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
This it?
Vaugely reminds me of Biolante.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards