Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 26th, 2009, 03:02 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Aquamaniac27's Custom Figures

Alright, so you probably might have seen my custom terrain thread, but if not, look at that too!

Any way, I have a bunch of HeroClix figures I want to make into cards, so when I finish one, I will pot it here in 1 of the 4 categories.

CLASSIC 'SCAPE

A Soulborg medic. I have a bunch more Soulborgs to do.

Yes, I realize that words are missing from the stats box... I'll have to fix that then.

WORLD OF WARCRAFTI recently played through Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, and decided to make some custom WoW cards.

The Naga are my favorite race in the WoW universe, and HAD to make a custom.

And here is Illidan Stormrage
(First Aquilla custom!!)

TERRAIN OBJECTS

I made the spikes.

JUST FOR FUN

[Look at his Hit Zone! ]

That's all for now, but when I finish another, I'll post it!

Last edited by aquamaniac27; June 30th, 2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: WoW Cards
Old July 30th, 2009, 09:40 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart
Re: Aquamaniac27's Custom Figures

I like betacron. Maybe lower the points cost a bit.
I think the zombie hero should cost maybe...200?
Cool ideas, can't wait for more!
Old July 30th, 2009, 11:11 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Very good customs, but the zombie horde peader needs to cost more. 200 is good.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old August 1st, 2009, 11:03 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I like betacron. Maybe lower the points cost a bit.
I think the zombie hero should cost maybe...200?
Yea, the zombie needs a points boost. I did the points before I edited the stats. They were crappy and he would have died with a few solid rolls.

But if you put Betacron near the snipers or Q9/Q10, they get a nice bonus w/ the possibility of healing. An "undying" Q9? Not pretty. I made the points high to discourage drafting just him and Q9. Its not really worth it. But if you have an entire army of soulborgs...
Old August 17th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Mr. Roboto is awesome! Draft him after a few matches and a few six-packs and watch the hilarity ensue. I think that I'd put every OM on him for the first couple rounds.

Zombie Hoard Leader has some cool powers, too, but they either need to be spread across a couple different units or his price need to be jacked WAAAAY up. He's like Spartacus, but better. I'd say 200 points would be a minimum price for him.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old December 12th, 2010, 10:00 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

What figure is betacron? And you should make hover go over battlements and small walls.

stingers>everything else

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards