Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 9th, 2021, 05:32 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I'm available to start until 8 pm EST.

Preferably for a delta (OHS 41) practice game.

---------

Edit: Game Found

Last edited by Chris Perkins; April 9th, 2021 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Game Found
Old April 10th, 2021, 08:12 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Available for a game starting within the next 20mins or from 10:30am to 3:00pm EST today. Looking for Delta Duels prac.
Old April 10th, 2021, 11:43 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Available for a game starting within the next 20mins or from 10:30am to 3:00pm EST today. Looking for Delta Duels prac.
Still looking.
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:15 AM

I can play a game today starting between 12-3pm EST. Delta Duels Prac probably
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:32 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking for a game tomorrow between 6am-9am EST. Would like to do delta duels prac but also happy if you'd like to do custom figure testing etc.
Old April 13th, 2021, 04:27 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be available to start a game between 5:45 - 7:15 pm EST today.

Looking for an OHS 41 practice game.
Old April 13th, 2021, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I'll be available to start a game between 5:45 - 7:15 pm EST today.

Looking for an OHS 41 practice game.
Send me a link. I can play in around 45mins.
Old April 14th, 2021, 04:49 PM

Available again today to start between 5:45 - 7:30 pm EST.

Looking for another OHS 41 practice game.
Old April 14th, 2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Available again today to start between 5:45 - 7:30 pm EST.

Looking for another OHS 41 practice game.
I can get a game in now if you're still available. Just send me a link.
Old April 14th, 2021, 08:49 PM

Available for another game. Fiancée and mom are writing out wedding invites and my handwriting sucks so I’m on the bench tonight.
Old April 14th, 2021, 11:21 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is anyone around for a game this evening? can probably play for the next 3 hours.
Old April 14th, 2021, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Is anyone around for a game this evening? can probably play for the next 3 hours.
You looking for playtest or Delta Duels or anything?

I should probably not play another game tonight after losing 3 today. Down bad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events