Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 6th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Golden Glider (final editing)

Don't count your chickens just yet may as well make it as simplified as possible now in case we reuse it latter. Fluff is only good with Marshmallows.
Quote:
ROGUE DUO
At the start of the game, choose another Unique Rogue Hero you control. After revealing an Order Marker on that Rogue's card and taking a turn with that Rogue, you may take a turn with Golden Glider. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

GOLDEN TENDRILS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 1.
Figures cannot roll more than 1 defense die against this special attack. After Golden Glider attacks with this special attack, she may attack one additional time.
For pasteability:
Quote:
ROGUE DUO
At the start of the game, choose another Unique Rogue Hero you control. After revealing an Order Marker on and taking a turn with that Rogue, you may take a turn with Golden Glider. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

GOLDEN TENDRILS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 1.
Figures cannot roll more than 1 defense die against this special attack. After Golden Glider attacks with this special attack, she may attack one additional time.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Weird. Using the strikethrough formatting on just a space brought the words together. Anyways, "can not" should be "cannot"
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks Karat! I updated the "cannot" in Golden Tendrils.

I disagree with your edit in Rogue Duo, though. "After revealing an Order Marker on and taking a turn with that Rogue" doesn't read right to me, since it doesn't explain what you're revealing the Order Marker on.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

The double "that Rogue" is kinda clunky but I see your point

{EDIT} what if we just did it like so?

Quote:
ROGUE DUO
At the start of the game, choose another Unique Rogue Hero you control. After revealing an Order Marker on the chosen hero's card and taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with Golden Glider. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

Definitely reads better and solves both issues I feel.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like that. SP updated.
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hero should be capitalized. I'd prefer going with Hero in both cases for consistency, but I won't argue against it.
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Double Hero would work for me.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Archie

Thanks guys. SP updated. @japes we are ready for a card update.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:53 PM
Archie

Thanks Japes!

I'll propose for On Deck!

@japes
@johnny139
@Lord Pyre
@Soundwarp SG-1
@Yodaking
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Golden Glider (vote for On Deck)

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 7th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Golden Glider (vote for On Deck)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library