Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 25th, 2019, 04:21 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker
Looking for road to the forgotten forest

Hey all. Looking to purchase the road to the forgotten forest set in order to be able to build more of the battlefields. If anyone has any of this set or really any other terrain that they would like to part with, shoot me a pm! I also am looking for any customs and am missing lots of the classic stuff. If you’ve got anything, please let me know!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades