Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 10th, 2018, 08:49 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aubrien Archers

@dnutt99 , @R˙chean , or @MegaSilver - can you add Valhalla Custom Synergies:

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 10th, 2018, 01:11 PM
The Real Zombieland

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
HADUC : ELVEN SUPREMACY
As Elves, The Aubrien Archers may benefit from Haduc's 20-sided die enhancement.
Fixed a few typos in there for you.
Old May 7th, 2020, 11:09 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Years ago, I used to think these guys were horribly over priced by 10-15 points, and weren't worthy to be used on my team. Boy, was I wrong! I've acquired 3 squads worth, and while they can be unpredictable, and aren't a guaranteed win by any means, Venoc Warlord can really enhance their offensiveness. (Acolarh makes them a royal pain in the butt, too.) My record for consecutive Frenzies is 7...!

Height is a must have when using them, since 3 attacks of 2 aren't nearly as effective as multiple 3 x 3 attacks, which can start poking holes in your opponents lines.

"Man, some people on the internet would complain about a chocolate sundae delivered to them by a Victoria's Secret model on their paid day off from work"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units