Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 4th, 2017, 11:17 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

I should be able to bring Convolution and Stygian Rift.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:17 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm confirmed out for this one, sad to say.
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:38 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I should be able to bring Convolution and Stygian Rift.
Awesome! Note on Convolution, there should be a battlement on the rock space above the single grass hex near the jungle on the right side of the SZ. It's there on the other side but missing on the side the picture shows off most. Overall, I know the battlements can be a pain on this map so if you get to the tourney without them on, I can definitely help. Other than that, try your best.

@hose @Grimnak @Viegon @GUILD_WARRIOR @rudyvalentine @TrollBrute

Any updates from anybody on whether they can confirm they'll be there now that we're a little closer? @Hendal , are you able to make this one?
Old July 4th, 2017, 12:07 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I'll let you know as soon as I figure out my current situation.
Old July 4th, 2017, 12:20 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

It shouldn't be an issue. I'll keep a note of if for when I set the map up.

Edit: I may have also recruited someone from the fb group to come.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 4th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old July 4th, 2017, 05:03 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and I should be there. Work is always an issue and might interfere, but I won't know for sure until the day before. But we are planning to be there.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old July 4th, 2017, 05:21 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm also going to try to make this. Looks good right now and will try to make sure this date stays open.
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:00 PM
I could go

For the afterparty.

Also, I dunno if anybody here will be interested, but I'm gonna try to bring a homebrew game called Planet Centauri {Working Title}. Use your wits, diplomatic skill, and tactical planning to be strongest superpower in the world. The game can handle 6 players, and is only in a prototype mode. If there's enough interest, after the tournement we can rally a game together.

The rules portion is complete, but I still need to add examples and such (among other cleanings)

Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

PS: Happy Independance Day everyone!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 4th, 2017 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Rules
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I will probably be there! Nothing on the schedule yet for that day, so I should be good.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I will probably be there! Nothing on the schedule yet for that day, so I should be good.
Same for me. I'm really looking forward to it!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 7th, 2017, 12:24 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

My dad Ron and I will be there.

Edit: Our favorite nicknames are "Ronlen" and the "Marro D-RON-es."

Last edited by Grimnak; July 8th, 2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Nothing important
Old July 9th, 2017, 08:38 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Hosey and I should be there. Work is always an issue and might interfere, but I won't know for sure until the day before. But we are planning to be there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
I'm also going to try to make this. Looks good right now and will try to make sure this date stays open.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Same for me. I'm really looking forward to it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
My dad Ron and I will be there.

Edit: Our favorite nicknames are "Ronlen" and the "Marro D-RON-es."
Could any of you guys bring one of the maps still needed?

Wintergreen (1 SotM, 1 RttFF, 1 TT)
Sewer Labyrinth (1 M:tCB, 1 SotM, 1 FotA)

Even bringing Common Ground (1 RotV) or Ignition (1 RotV, 1 VW) will help decrease the amount of time we have to set up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events