Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old September 24th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Alright, my schedule's finally looking a little less hectic. PM sent for Kree Soldier
Old September 25th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the middle of a playtest and a critical scenario has come up. I need to know the correct way to proceed. If a figure attacks another figure but rolls no skulls, does the defender still need to roll defense dice? The outcome will dramatically alter the playtest.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old September 25th, 2015, 08:08 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
In the middle of a playtest and a critical scenario has come up. I need to know the correct way to proceed. If a figure attacks another figure but rolls no skulls, does the defender still need to roll defense dice? The outcome will dramatically alter the playtest.
Defending figures allow roll defense dice.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 25th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Its regarding Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) Cosmic Madness. He does not want to roll dice, but I need to know if he has to roll.

My current reward points
Old September 25th, 2015, 08:15 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I feel you always roll considering things like counter strike. But I could be wrong.
Old September 25th, 2015, 09:00 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Its regarding Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) Cosmic Madness. He does not want to roll dice, but I need to know if he has to roll.
Whoops, I meant "always" not "allow", that's what I get for typing and playing Kingsburg at the same time.

ZJ disappointed in himself...

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 25th, 2015, 10:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In this case I don't think it's a must. He can choose to roll and hit you with the counterstrike portion of the COSMIC AWARENESS power but he doesn't have to.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 25th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
In this case I don't think it's a must. He can choose to roll and hit you with the counterstrike portion of the COSMIC AWARENESS power but he doesn't have to.
I already finished test with it as a must roll. It made him succumb to madness and switch sides. This was a major pivoting point in the game. My tests are completed and I was just about to submit. Can I get a final ruling on this before I send in report?

My current reward points
Old September 25th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
It's not his counterstrike portion that is the problem, it is automatic shield. He must gain the auto shield when defending and when he does he must roll for madness.

My current reward points
Old September 25th, 2015, 10:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
It's not his counterstrike portion that is the problem, it is automatic shield. He must gain the auto shield when defending and when he does he must roll for madness.
I knew what your issue was I was just saying that unless a power says MUST you can choose not to do something such as attack or defend.

I'm sure someone will come in with an official ruling.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 26th, 2015, 01:05 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I knew what your issue was I was just saying that unless a power says MUST you can choose not to do something such as attack or defend.

I'm sure someone will come in with an official ruling.
This is how I've always played it.
Old September 26th, 2015, 01:24 AM
Ninja Playtester

Done some research on this now, this is what I found:

BftU Pg 13: ...the Defender rolls the number of defense dice on his Defender's Army card..." Although not conclusive, it also does not specify "may roll dice".

Official FAQ Pg5: "Q: Can I roll less attack/defense dice if I want? A: NO. You have to roll the number listed on your Army card, plus any enhancements." If you interpret rolling zero dice as less, then I think this clears it up. Defense dice must be rolled.

My current reward points
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy