Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 12th, 2014, 02:53 PM

bluethursday Woo who?
Re: Western PA scapers

Hello Western PA Scapers. I just started playing about a month ago with a friend of mine and I am trying to get other friends of mine interested. So far my set isn't very big but I'd be very interested in finding others that play in this area.
Old February 13th, 2014, 12:11 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey bluethursday! Welcome to the site!

The Western PA group generally has a tournament every other month out in Grove City.

We also use VC customs(C3V/SoV). Nirek (who usually runs the tournaments), Viegon, and myself are all members of the project.

Thanks for stopping in!

Old February 13th, 2014, 03:14 PM

bluethursday Woo who?

That is great news! I'm looking forward to showing up at the next tournament and hopefully I can get my friend to come along too. I have been checking out the C3V threads and I think it is awesome what you guys are doing. I'll help out any way I can even if that just means getting my butt kicked while you test out a new hero.
Old February 14th, 2014, 01:01 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

There is also an upcoming tourney near Cleveland in March. You can find it under events. It's not that far of a drive.
Old March 15th, 2014, 05:41 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluethursday View Post
Hello Western PA Scapers. I just started playing about a month ago with a friend of mine and I am trying to get other friends of mine interested. So far my set isn't very big but I'd be very interested in finding others that play in this area.
I am in the North Hills of the Burgh and I am always looking for someone to play scape with. My collection is okay and I have another friend that likes to play too. Hit me up.
Old August 6th, 2014, 01:18 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

glad I found this thread
Old January 5th, 2015, 10:13 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Looking forward to guys game night this Friday. January 9th from 6:30 - 9:30 at the North Hills Community Baptist Church in Pittsburgh. Skirmish style scape with suggested army sizes of 400pts and 250pts. Hopefully this will be a stepping stone for some slightly larger point tournaments. See Yinz on Friday.
Old January 13th, 2015, 09:56 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: Western PA scapers

Thanks to @yamissflash and @superfrog for having me out on Friday for guys game night. It was nice to play against new opponents and I look forward to playing again sometime. Long live the beret wearing macdirk, tough as nails.
Old January 13th, 2015, 11:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That was definitely fun.

Anybody up for organizing a tournament around here? I'd love to, but I'm afraid I don't have time. I could most likely come, though.

Old January 14th, 2015, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That was definitely fun.

Anybody up for organizing a tournament around here? I'd love to, but I'm afraid I don't have time. I could most likely come, though.
My arm could be twisted into running one at either Mr nice guys in monroeville, legions games in north hills or phantom of the attic in Greentree. All three have given me the green light. My only concern is coming up with enough tiles to build 5 - 10 maps.
Old January 14th, 2015, 08:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

I'd be good for at least 2 maps. If everybody brought a map for every two people they were bringing, that part would be taken care of.

Old January 14th, 2015, 10:52 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd be up for this too and good for at least two maps. Mr. Nice Guy would be my preference but as long as the date works for everyone I'd try to make it to any of these stores. I have a few friends who might be interested too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers