Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 9th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Possible Down Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pi the Math Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
On a related note, I'd like to be seeing more from the Twitter feed.
I think the Twitter is supposed to keep us up to date on the down time and is only going to be used for info related to down time. I like the idea of a group for communication for members during down time.

Good call El_T-Steff.

Good point. I just think it also might be a useful source for happenings around the site, a more frequent and shortened week@hsers, if you will.

And thanks.
Old July 9th, 2013, 05:06 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I used a site to help me build maps based on specific requirements. I think it was a database of maps from this site and it allows you to choose which MS's and expansions you wanted to use. I never book marked the site and now I can not find it. I have searched this site and google and can not find it.

Any help would be appreciated. It is not a US site. It is .nl I think.
Old July 9th, 2013, 05:38 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pi the Math Guy View Post
I used a site to help me build maps based on specific requirements. I think it was a database of maps from this site and it allows you to choose which MS's and expansions you wanted to use. I never book marked the site and now I can not find it. I have searched this site and google and can not find it.

Any help would be appreciated. It is not a US site. It is .nl I think.
From your description, I think this is the site you are looking for. I hope I was able to help!
Old July 9th, 2013, 05:57 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
From your description, I think this is the site you are looking for. I hope I was able to help!
The exact site I was looking for The CEE!!!

Thank you!

Old July 10th, 2013, 02:24 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

I was just wondering what exactly is used in the official Heroscape figure's paint, and how toxic it could be to a small arthropod that would climb on it.

I had an idea, maybe a crazy one. My pet hermit crab absolutely loves to climb, but I have very few things for him to really climb on. I had an idea to make a heroscape game where he can roam around climbing the terrain and knocking over whatever pieces he wishes (any figures knocked over by the crab will automatically lose 1 wound in our custom scenario)

The problem with this is twofold. Obviously, A large fall could harm him, so I will be sure to have only small ledges. The other problem is that I know a lot of paints can be harmful to hermit crabs if they happen to try to munch on them. (It's the reason why painted crab shells are generally looked down upon)

So what I'm wondering, if anybody knows more specifics or can direct me to a website that lists what exactly was used in the production of the heroscape figures paint, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old July 11th, 2013, 12:28 PM

LoganTO is surprisingly tart

Whhere is the best place to purchase complete mastersets?

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 11th, 2013, 12:30 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganTO View Post
Whhere is the best place to purchase complete mastersets?
The trade thread.

eBay is alright, too, but you'll probably get a better deal in the trade thread. Use the search function. You'll have to search by abbreviations and by full names to find all the results.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 11th, 2013, 04:49 PM

LoganTO is surprisingly tart

Sorry, forgetting.

If I have a height of 5, can I climb something that is 5 hexes high?

Is the climb rule your height or lower, or just lower than your height?

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 11th, 2013, 04:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sorry, forgetting.

If you have a height of 5, you cannot climb onto something that is 5 hexes higher than where you are standing.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 11th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sorry, forgetting.

You can only climb something one lower than your height.
Old July 11th, 2013, 09:52 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
I was just wondering what exactly is used in the official Heroscape figure's paint, and how toxic it could be to a small arthropod that would climb on it.

I had an idea, maybe a crazy one. My pet hermit crab absolutely loves to climb, but I have very few things for him to really climb on. I had an idea to make a heroscape game where he can roam around climbing the terrain and knocking over whatever pieces he wishes (any figures knocked over by the crab will automatically lose 1 wound in our custom scenario)

The problem with this is twofold. Obviously, A large fall could harm him, so I will be sure to have only small ledges. The other problem is that I know a lot of paints can be harmful to hermit crabs if they happen to try to munch on them. (It's the reason why painted crab shells are generally looked down upon)

So what I'm wondering, if anybody knows more specifics or can direct me to a website that lists what exactly was used in the production of the heroscape figures paint, I would be very grateful. Thank you.
Wow, I didn't know paint could be harmful to crabs. But even if it is, will it really rub off on him enough to hurt him? Anyway, a related anecdote: years ago some friends and I found a snake and let it lose on one of our maps. It kept slithering in line with the hexes. It was really cool, but unfortunately we never incorporated it into scenario

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old July 14th, 2013, 12:21 PM

Luksoropoulos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, I have a question regarding to Bounds:

If the squad, which is bound to a certain hero, dies, will I still be allowed to do my turn with the bound hero, when I have the order marker on the dead squad?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's