Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old June 8th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unit Strategy Review: How to use Taelord the Kyrie Warr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I always thought that Taelord was over priced and overall useless in any game, but now that I see an article about his card it really tells more about him than the bio ever did in my opinion. As for the army MPTMG, there are a few things I would change:

Taelord is over priced as it is and that will never change. And even though he looks like he goes with the minions of Utgar he can work well with other lower priced units such as. Blades and Ornak, Blades bond with Ornak and Ornak also has the ability to send out Taelord and because of the blades low attack they can be boosted by Taelords attack aura. So in my opinion just a simple army of blades, Taelord, Ornak, and Raelin can do wonders. That is if you want to take Taelord, here is an army I have thought up quickly:

Taelord
Blades x3
Raelin RotV
Ornak
480 points (supposing thats what you are going for), 15 hexes.
Why don't you have another Utgar hero in that army? Ornak's red flag of Fury works on two Utgar heroes. That army would be better off dropping Ornak and putting in Tornak for a bonding option for the blades since Ornak can't use Red Flag of Fury when he doesn't have an om on himself which makes it better just to put the om straight onto Taelord. In a standard 500 pt game Grimnak is a better option than Ornak as well. Howver you could put Marcu or Isamu into that army for a second target for Flag of Fury. It is an interesting army.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old June 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
I always thought that Taelord was over priced and overall useless in any game, but now that I see an article about his card it really tells more about him than the bio ever did in my opinion. As for the army MPTMG, there are a few things I would change:

Taelord is over priced as it is and that will never change. And even though he looks like he goes with the minions of Utgar he can work well with other lower priced units such as. Blades and Ornak, Blades bond with Ornak and Ornak also has the ability to send out Taelord and because of the blades low attack they can be boosted by Taelords attack aura. So in my opinion just a simple army of blades, Taelord, Ornak, and Raelin can do wonders. That is if you want to take Taelord, here is an army I have thought up quickly:

Taelord
Blades x3
Raelin RotV
Ornak
Why don't you have another Utgar hero in that army? Ornak's red flag of Fury works on two Utgar heroes. That army would be better off dropping Ornak and putting in Tornak for a bonding option for the blades since Ornak can't use Red Flag of Fury when he doesn't have an om on himself which makes it better just to put the om straight onto Taelord. In a standard 500 pt game Grimnak is a better option than Ornak as well. Howver you could put Marcu or Isamu into that army for a second target for Flag of Fury. It is an interesting army.
Spoiler Alert!

You are right, Tornak would be better. Army post has been edited.

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек
Old June 8th, 2013, 09:30 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Taelord
Blades x3
Raelin RotV
Tornak
480 is the point total, but it is a planetary war. All cards must be from the same planet. I was going for this as a possible Valhalla army.

Thanks for the thoughts, I will keep this in mind for future armies.
Old June 10th, 2013, 08:16 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

I guess I shouldn't admit to putting Taelord in a tower. Even if he is buffing some Snipers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles