Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Nameless Wolves (Breathing)

I’m good with that wording! Do we need the word “pet” in there? Feels a bit weird when referring to Hell Wolves, but it’s a minor point

I’ve definitely done some looking into the engagement thing and haven’t seen any issues. It could pop up, but everything that I see works just like they’re not there. Keep in mind it does affect ADJACENCY, for whatever that’s worth.

And from what I understand is you can still attack them from range 1 without being actually engaged. It’s essentially just a ranged attack from 1 space away then.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

following but I have nothing to add that hasn't been said.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If Tyson can have a white tiger as a pet, then a Hell Lord can have pet wolves. The mirroring of Lockheed's language changes where the OM is placed tough. I prefer it on the Hell Lord, a much safer place to put it. I wouldn't want to put an OM on the wolves card if I only had 1 left in play, lose initiative, wolf dies, lose OM1. So then you put OM1 on the Hell Lord, win initiative, and lose out on taking a turn with your last wolf.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I skimmed the wording and didn’t catch that change. I definitely want the OM’s on the Hell Lord.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
And from what I understand is you can still attack them from range 1 without being actually engaged. It’s essentially just a ranged attack from 1 space away then.
Yes you can attack an adjacent figure without being engaged because being engaged has no bearing on allowing you to attack that figure in the first place. Engagement only restricts you from attacking other people, it's not a requirement for attacking. If it was, melee figures wouldn't be able to attack their teammates.

The power in no way makes anything 'a ranged attack from 1 space away' however. That's something completely different and the power doesn't suddenly grant melee figures the ability to do them.

The power essentially has no effect at all on other things attacking/ defending against adjacent figures. It would only potentially effect powers that specifically said 'when attacking a figure Joe Bob is engaged with' and the like.. and I don't think there are many powers that use construction like that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, but it does let figures that would otherwise be engaged move away without a leaving engagement attack. And still nullifies Daring Decoy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well yeah of course it does. What of it?

My Etsy Store
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Oh, you slipped in the Robin thing. Yeah it does effect that.

But I'm not seeing what not taking LEAs has to do with melee attacks.

EDIT: Or are we just listing other things the power does do or something?

EDIT EDIT: To clarify I was talking about powers that trigger for 'melee' attacks instead of 'ranged' attacks and such. Not talking about targeting things. The power will stop enemies from targeting other friendlies, it will stop them from making LEAs, and it will allow friendlies to make ranged attacks (or melee attacks if for some reason they feel like attacking the Wolf) ignoring the distracted figure. But what it doesn't do is make anything a non-adjacent attack from one space away. Like it won't stop Counter Strikes from triggering or stop Wolverine from subtracting from someone's defense.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 23rd, 2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Oh, you slipped in the Robin thing. Yeah it does effect that.

But I'm not seeing what not taking LEAs has to do with melee attacks.

EDIT: Or are we just listing other things the power does do or something?
That's the one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Ok cool my bad.

My Etsy Store
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:36 PM
...has moist legs

Oh I know it’s not ACTUALLY range and doesn’t count as one. It was just a concept on how it works. Sorry for the confusion!

Basically I want no LEAs and I want to shoot others while adjacent, which we have covered! I can’t find any specific issues outside of certain powers requiring engagement, but that’d be clear on what it does then!

Unless we want to add a “May” In there so we could turn it on or off, but I don’t really see too much of a need.
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:36 AM
...has moist legs

I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO INITIAL TESTING!

I'll check the "pet" wording later on, the power won't change, just the wording so I'm not concerned.

Competitive Checklist
Spoiler Alert!

Consistency Checklist
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library