Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 26th, 2019, 11:34 AM

Dankamus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Exclamation Dralacon fort Wayne IMPORTANT UPDATE

Important post about Dralacon fort Wayne.
Unless I can find someone to take my spot as event runner and if dralacon allows someone to take my spot. I will have to cancel the event. I have had a bad spiral of things to me and family this past month and I have had no time or energy to put in this event. I will wait til Friday if no one wants to take over I will have to cancel. I am so sorry to all you guys that were excited as I was for this event that it might not happen.
Old June 26th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dralacon fort Wayne IMPORTANT UPDATE

Man that sucks, but understand.

How many people do you have signed up?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events