Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:58 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HOUSE MOUSE EASTER SALE, Sun. Apr 24

Was the shipping a surprise to people? It's always been in that range. I've orders from HMG and the shipping it is what it is, but it's never been a surprise. It's listed before you purchase. This is a part of using any online retailer.

Caveat emptor, as always.

Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:37 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I received my packaged today from Sandra. I was kinda suprised that it all fit into that one box. She had taken all the boosters and stuffed the box with them, there wasn't enough room for a wound marker to be put in the box the way she had it packed. No complaints here about my shipping costs, I didn't have any.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:41 PM

MLK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The shipping well just a wee bit on the more expensive side is fine. I won't complain. I just hope I get my stuff soon.
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:06 PM

MLK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My package came today. Shipping was fast. I had ordered on sunday. Thanks!
Old May 4th, 2011, 04:17 PM

Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker

Just got my stuff yesterday. Thanks a ton, Sandra!
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:30 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Thanks, mine came too

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old May 5th, 2011, 03:15 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got mine yesterday. Thanks again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News