Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 5th, 2023, 05:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Thing II - Design

Yeah, before clean up should work better. I do like the idea of Thing laying down 4 of a Kind after everyone else has shown their cards, and takes down the pot (ie. Clean Up bonus turn, so after all OM's have been revealed for the turn).
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Before clean up is a good idea for the timing

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2023, 06:55 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll try to get to the OP updated tonight
Old April 5th, 2023, 08:42 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Last power should be:
Quote:
FOUR OF A KIND
Before clean up, if you have 3 revealed Order Markers on the cards of 3 unique allies, you may reveal Order Marker X on this card to make an ordered activation with Thing.
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Last power should be:
Quote:
FOUR OF A KIND
Before clean up, if you have 3 revealed Order Markers on the cards of 3 unique allies, you may reveal Order Marker X on this card to make an ordered activation with Thing.
Updated
Old April 6th, 2023, 06:37 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tweaks:

Quote:
ACE IN THE HOLE
When an ally is defeated, you may place any unrevealed Order Markers from its card on this card. For the rest of the round, The Thing may attack twice when making a normal attack action.

ONE MORE HAND
Once per game, if The Thing would be defeated by taking wounds, he may ignore those wounds.
Also, asked it on the Discord, but we've been scrubbing "the" before character names. Do we want to do this on Fan Four Thing and here? Thing I, Thing II, no the?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2023, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Tweaks:

Quote:
ACE IN THE HOLE
When an ally is defeated, you may place any unrevealed Order Markers from its card on this card. For the rest of the round, The Thing may attack twice when making a normal attack action.

ONE MORE HAND
Once per game, if The Thing would be defeated by taking wounds, he may ignore those wounds.
Also, asked it on the Discord, but we've been scrubbing "the" before character names. Do we want to do this on Fan Four Thing and here? Thing I, Thing II, no the?
Updated.
Old April 6th, 2023, 02:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Seems like cutting the 'the' conversation, Avengers faction tag, & Thing (Poker Shark) have all been moved on from without updates. Have all those things been rejected or is it just not as easy to update those things from the phone? I can help with some updates here if needed.
Old April 6th, 2023, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Seems like cutting the 'the' conversation, Avengers faction tag, & Thing (Poker Shark) have all been moved on from without updates. Have all those things been rejected or is it just not as easy to update those things from the phone? I can help with some updates here if needed.
I wasn't sure if the "The" drop was a done deal, and forgot about the Avengers tag. The Poker Shark skip was intentional, I'd much, much rather leave it at Thing II. Will update.
Old April 6th, 2023, 03:49 PM

Re: Thing II - Design

If we update to "Thing" here, we'll need to do so on Thing I as well.

Fwiw, I'm cool either way on the "the" issue, just wanted to bring it up for discussion. I figured Eric hadn't updated because there didn't seem like a strong consensus one way or the other?

Just to get in one word on thread titles: they're massively overrated and largely unimportant, IMO, and the less bandwidth we spend worrying about them, the better. That said, in the name of not spending bandwidth on them, that's likely the last y'all will hear from me on the topic. /

Old April 6th, 2023, 05:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Thing II - Design

I'll add F4 Thing to my list and I'll grab it hopefully tonight.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database