Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Protector? (Answers left to right)
Recoil 11 22.00%
Headshot 23 46.00%
Arbal the Brave 16 32.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 7th, 2013, 06:49 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 57. Protectors of Ullar

First off I'd like to apologize for the long layoff. With school starting I backed off of scape and visiting here so these postings are going to be very sporadic until the summer. I AM CONTINUING doing these so don't get too worried poll lovers!

I'm returning with the mighty Protectors of Ullar, who also end the era of classic Heroscape polls! Next will be the DnD waves whenever I happen to get to them.

The order goes 3. Arbal 2. Recoil 1. Headshot
(Answers L to R)
1. Recoil
2. Headshot
3. Arbal the Brave

My personal favorite is definitely Headshot. I love his lunging/shooting pose like he is just about to take off.

Who is the favorite of these green and gold kyrie?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

PS- scratch what I said about the end of the classics, I forgot wave ten..

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 12th, 2021 at 04:49 PM.
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sculpt Polls! 57. Protectors of Ullar

Glad to see these back. What took you?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 8th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really enjoy these threads, GTigers55, but I do wish you would find better pictures. I wasn't able to vote until I looked at the book, and while that wasn't great it was good enough for me to choose between Headshot and Recoil. After looking at the book recoil didn't look nearly as cool as he sounds. I went with Headshot.

Edit: Here's a better picture, I found it by searching on Google for "Pictures of the Protectors of Ullar."
Old February 8th, 2013, 06:48 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arbal always seemed to stand (fly?) out to me.

Thanks for continuing these.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; February 8th, 2013 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Pigeons are nice...
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:22 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arbal for sure.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 8th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arbal the Brave definitely. That guy has one sweet pose.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; February 8th, 2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: wrote the exact same thing as greygnarl
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:33 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

@ marrowick

I've been busy with school and sports so its hard to keep doing these during that time. Once summer arrives they'll come more often.

@kroc

I usually search "Heroscape 'unit name'" and go to images to find the pictures if I do not take them myself. I apologize if the best i can find is not perfect. If you would like to take pictures of wave 10-discontinuation and provide links via PM feel free to do so.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old February 10th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Thanks for continuing these.
These are always a lot of fun.
Old February 10th, 2013, 02:56 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Sorry to say this, but I think your poll results may be scrambled. I honestly can't tell who I'm supposed to vote for. At first I thought the 3-2-1 was listed in that order to show that the characters are in the exact opposite sequence in the second picture, but clearly that's not right. Then I thought the numbers were out of sequence so the same number would remain with the same name, but clearly that's not the case either (you have 2 as Recoil in one list and Headshot in another).

Maybe everyone else is smarter than me and worked it out, or maybe everyone is making their own assumption about what's what? Anyway, I'm stumped (I guess it doesn't take much these days).

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

They're in the right order in the original pic. If you look at the alternate pic it is clearly explained who is who.
Old February 10th, 2013, 05:03 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

If it seemed clear, I wouldn't have brought it up. I guess maybe the nicknames are more intuitive to everyone else, but I got lost trying to make sure I understand the numbers in both pictures (like, it seems to me that "Headshot" would be #2 in one picture and #3 in the other, but I must be wrong because the text says he's #1). Maybe it's one of those activities where the left hemisphere is more of a liability? Anyway, never mind and sorry to have interrupted.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Archie

I see where the alternate pic is confusing. The 3-2-1 numbering threw me off. He means just left to right, if I'm seeing them correctly. For the alternate pic, from L to R:

Recoil - Arbal - Headshot

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units