Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 11th, 2010, 05:25 PM

TaxiDriver308 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Wichita Falls area 'scapers! ~12/18/10

Hey, chris here (CirJohn's friend) and I should be able to make it as well, unless I have to work late that day.
Old December 12th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Less than a week to go!

Looking forward to playing out in the public where people can see us and join the addiction.

Nate, we offered to bring maps. If you need them, just point us in the right direction and we will bring them.

Thanks for doing this.

Trask
Old December 12th, 2010, 08:04 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trask View Post
Less than a week to go!

Looking forward to playing out in the public where people can see us and join the addiction.

Nate, we offered to bring maps. If you need them, just point us in the right direction and we will bring them.

Thanks for doing this.

Trask
Sure! If you'd like to bring any of the following, it would help with space issues while transporting.

Highways and Dieways

Jotun's Gap

Embattled Fen

Just for the heck of it, we had a 'Hungry, hungry Hulks' match last night: five-way free-for-all in which each player had to draft the Hulk+280 pts of non-Marvel. Go figure, the last guys on the board were Ewok's Isamu and KMA. Surely, the Marvel figures are balanced well-enough with classic heroscape.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:25 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK, my bad...it turns out that John uploaded the maps a couple of days ago, just didn't post them here.

Frozen Peaks

Hot Foot

Infected Forest

Highways and Dieways

Jotun's Gap

Embattled Fen

Also two others - a graveyard using some of Leif Kicker's custom terrain, and a lava/Marvel championship map, which uses some of our own custom 'battlefield' terrain!

Less than a week to go; hope everyone's got their army ready!

EDIT:BB2010 won't be making it unless his schedule changes.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Last edited by nate the dawg; December 13th, 2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old December 16th, 2010, 07:33 PM

Two days to go! CirJohn and I have got just about everything packed up and ready to take to Galaxy. He and Ewok Esenwein will definitely be there early to start setting up. I've gotten a tentative 'OK' from my supe to take off about an hour early, so I should be up there pretty early as well.

Good luck, everyone!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Old December 17th, 2010, 01:03 AM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Less than a week to go!

Thanks for doing this.

Trask
Sure! If you'd like to bring any of the following, it would help with space issues while transporting.

Highways and Dieways

Jotun's Gap

Embattled Fen

Just for the heck of it, we had a 'Hungry, hungry Hulks' match last night: five-way free-for-all in which each player had to draft the Hulk+280 pts of non-Marvel. Go figure, the last guys on the board were Ewok's Isamu and KMA. Surely, the Marvel figures are balanced well-enough with classic heroscape.
We will bring those 3 maps.

Trask
Old December 17th, 2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Less than a week to go!

Thanks for doing this.

Trask

Highways and Dieways

Jotun's Gap

Embattled Fen

We will bring those 3 maps.

Trask
Cool, thanks.

Nate

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Old December 18th, 2010, 09:58 PM

That was an awesome tournament!

Thanks Nate you are the best.
Old December 18th, 2010, 10:23 PM

And thank you for the bit of advice; I'll take those suggestions to heart for the next time I want to be the TD.

Congratulations to killergoat72! I'll get the full report up before bed (maybe).

Can't wait 'til the next one!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Last edited by nate the dawg; December 22nd, 2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old December 18th, 2010, 11:04 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
And thank you for the bit of advice; I'll those suggestions to heart for the next time I want to be the TD.

Congratulations to killergoat72! I'll get the full report up before bed (maybe).

Can't wait 'til the next one!
WHOOP!

For facebook people, yes this is Kevin L
Old December 21st, 2010, 08:43 PM

OK, it's been two (exhausting) days of work since the tourney, so without further ado, the results!

1. killergoat72 (4-0) Surfer, Ana, Raelin, Tarn Vikings
Took the championship against Brad with wins against Riley, Greg, and ewok esenwein.

2. Brad (3-1) Cap, G'trons x2, B'trons x2, DCF x2
Lost to killergoat72 in the championship after going undefeated against Devin, Izzy and CirJohn.

3. LordTrask (2-1) Hulk, Red Wyrms x2, Black Wyrms x4
Wins against Jake and Kris(defaulted), and a first round loss to Izzy (danged frenzying Venocs!).

4. Joe (2-1) Venom, Venocs x4, VW, Stingers x2
Wins vs nate the dawg and Izzy, and a loss to Kris.

5. ewok esenwein (2-1) Cap, Marcus, 10th Regiment x3
Wins vs TaxiDriver308 and Kris, and a loss to killergoat72.

6. CirJohn (2-1) Hulk and Q9 - that's right, just those two!
Wins against Jake and Nolen, but destroyed by Brad.

7. nate the dawg (1-1) Surfer, Reavers x2, Black Wyrms x5
Won against Jake, but lost against Joe - I had the 1st round bye.

8. Devin (1-1) Doom, Kurrok, Fire Elemental x5, Isamu
Won vs Riley, lost to Brad - had the 2nd round bye.

9. Nolen (1-1) Iron Man, Isamu, Stingers x5
Nolen defeated Greg, but lost to CirJohn. Had the 3rd round bye.

10. Kris (1-2) spiderman, 3x venocs, venoc warlord, 2x roman legionares, me-burq-sa
Kris defeated Joe, lost to ewok esenwein, and had to bounce half-way through his match against LordTrask.

11. Greg (1-2) Venom, Kaemon Awa, Raelin, Deathstalkers x2
Greg defeated TaxiDriver308, but lost to Nolen and killergoat72.

12. Izzy (1-2) Iron Man, Deadeye, Venocs x6
Won vs LordTrask, but lost to Brad and Joe.

13. TaxiDriver308 (1-2) Red Skull and Hydra x3?
Won against Riley, but lost to ewok esenwein and Greg.

14. Riley (0-3) Venom, Kaemon Awa, Reavers x2, Stingers x3, Marcu
Riley gave some wins to killergoat72, TaxiDriver308 and Devin, but she was a great sport and learned a bit from each match!

15. Jake (0-3) Venom, Warforged x4, (something else?)
Jake padded the records of CirJohn, LordTrask and nate the dawg. Overall, Jake was a lot of fun to teach/play against, and I hope he had as much fun as I did! What a sharp kid!

I'll try to find the army records of the ones I'm fuzzy on. All-in-all, this was a great tournament. The turn-out was great, everyone was an excellent sport, and I hope that this is just the beginning of a sweet arrangement between our crew and Larry (the proprietor of Galaxy Books and Games).

Thanks to everyone who participated; I hope to do it again very soon!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Last edited by nate the dawg; September 9th, 2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: remembered some armies
Old December 29th, 2010, 01:47 AM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
10. Kris (1-2) Spider-man and Venocs and I can't remember what else (a little help, killergoat72?)
Kris defeated Joe, lost to ewok esenwein, and had to bounce half-way through his match against LordTrask.
I know I'm necroing here, but Kris had
spiderman 160
3x venocs 120
venoc warlord 120
2x roman legionares 100
me-burq-sa 50

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events