Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 10th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Pictured Scenario Battles ~ Update 7/28/13

This is a batlle from a couple of weeks ago, a reenactment of Helm's Deep, Lord of The Heroscapes. We played on peterparkerh's helm's deep map.
We played it all as one big map instead of split in to 4, we also modified the map by...1. Fixing the destroyed wall. 2. Adding movement blockers at the top of the wall. 3. Adding a side door on the keep. and 4. We added some extra terrain here and there.

We used our own set of rules as well...
Spoiler Alert!

HELMS DEEP BATTLE
Spoiler Alert!

Bonus Pic.
Spoiler Alert!

Hope you enjoyed. If so I'll strongly consider putting up another big game with lots of special rules. Of course, I probably won't be able to play another one until Thanksgiving/Christmas time. The next one won't be LoTR themed, I'm thinking Utgar forces invading the Jungles of Aquilla, with some cool special rules.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; July 28th, 2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Helms Deep

Bonus pic is awesome!!!
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:41 PM

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Bonus pic is awesome!!!
Thanks, that was one of the few that I took myself. I was a little dissapointed at
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great battle, I had fun reading it!
Old August 10th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent battle report. Bonus points for the Lincoln Log battering ram.

Thanks for sharing, Sparkle.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old August 13th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation
Re: Helms Deep Pictured Battle Report

Great report! The pictures are really nice.
Old December 6th, 2010, 05:22 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Awesome!

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old December 6th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Woot go Gimli!! To bad he died early.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:55 AM

Re: Mines of Moria Pictured Battle Report

After a 9 month hiatus we came back to play another LoTR campaign. This time it was peterparkerh's Mines of Moria. I know, we played these out of order. We only added a few of our own rules this time.

1. The game was played 2 on 1 so the fellowship side was given 2 sets of order markers, with the only stipulation that they couldn't have 2 same numbered order markers placed on the same army card. I played the bad guys in this game.

2. I added 1 treasure glyph on each stage for the heroes to go after.

3. I added 1 level, where Boromir is attacked and killed by the river in the movie.

MINES OF MORIA CAMPAIGN
Spoiler Alert!

For the next one, I thought I'd try a predict the victor battle.

This is an official scenario map. The Stand at The Wellspring of Obsession.
This map was a 3 vs 1 battle. I was the 1, my goal to survive until the end of round 7. When we were picking out armies I accidentally read the points for the 2 vs 1 game, and my opponents refused to put back their 650 pt. armies for the appropriate 350. So I just increased my army to make up the difference and extended the round limit that I had to survive.

My defending army started with the range glyph, initiative glyph, healing glyph, and attack glyph. I had
Raelin
Syvarris
Zelrig
Greenscales x2
Repulsors x2
Snipers x3
Sentinels x3

You should be able to see most of my opponent's army. They used a few customs of mine. Royal Jacket wasp that bond with Sujoah, some ants and a couple heroes. And a big fat turtle, you'll see lots more of him. Atlaga boosted minions.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; July 6th, 2011 at 01:22 AM.
Old July 6th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sparkle's Specials Pictured Scenarios 7/5/11

I will go with Sparkle . I think Zelrig will play a big role. Also the range glyph.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:32 AM

Re: Mines of Moria Pictured Battle ~ Updated 7/5/11

The votes are 1-0 in my favor. Well at least someone is with me.

Stand at The Wellspring of Obsession
Spoiler Alert!

The next battle is another official scenario-Siege of the Valledon Fortress.
Read over the rules, look over the armies, and predict the victor!
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; July 9th, 2011 at 10:08 AM.
Old July 9th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Helms Deep & a whole lot more ~ Updated 7/9/11

1-0

It says that "Player 3 may place the Glyph of Brandar (Imperial
Staff of Valledonn) on any orange start space and place a
figure on it."

Can it be placed on the top of the wall? If so, then Kyrie Kruiser's army can't reach it.

Anyway, I will go with DW7 Master Blaster. 4 attacks of 4 with 5 defense is just sick (although Torin could pose a problem).

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports