Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 7th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A new Valkyrie General!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paronychodon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
Will their be a new (7th) General or will someone be replaced? My guess would be Vydar.
What do you mean by "replaced?" That this new general gets all of the units already in Vydar's army, plus his own?

Would the designers do something like that?
I think he means that WotC won't make any new Vydar units anymore, but instead make units for #7.
This would actually make me feel, for the first time, that so-called "Classic Scape" is dead. I would still probably enjoy it, and if I did I would still buy it, but Vydar's my favorite general. To this point, I haven't been disappointed at all with the introduction of D&D figures, in fact I feel like the Warforged Soldiers are perfect Vydar additions; I hope never to be disappointed with HeroScape.

"Anti"-Oxymoron
I'm anti-fashion, anti-religion
Anti-police and anti-system;
Anti-commercial and anti-prison,
Anti, anti-everything.
Old August 7th, 2010, 03:14 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Is Taelord an Archkyrie? An Archkyrie is technically just a being of some authority that still follows one of the Valkyrie. So maybe it will just be a new Kyrie Unique Hero, with Cheerleader-like abilities.

Hopefully not as as TaeTae though...
It's funny you mentioned Taelord. I actually had to look him up myself. Anyways here's his card. As you can see, no, he isn't an Archkyrie.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 7th, 2010, 03:21 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Is Taelord an Archkyrie? An Archkyrie is technically just a being of some authority that still follows one of the Valkyrie. So maybe it will just be a new Kyrie Unique Hero, with Cheerleader-like abilities.

It's funny you mentioned Taelord. I actually had to look him up myself. Anyways here's his card. As you can see, no, he isn't an Archkyrie.

Archkyries are of the Kyrie species, they are just powerful subordanants of the Valkyrie generals or unallied leaders in Valhalla. Its from the storylines not the cards themselves.
Old August 7th, 2010, 03:44 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Archkyries are of the Kyrie species, they are just powerful subordanants of the Valkyrie generals or unallied leaders in Valhalla. Its from the storylines not the cards themselves.

Yes, but I think his card would say Archkyrie if he was one.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 7th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Here's something to chew over. What if the new Gen means a wave might come in a six pack instead of a four pack that we are use to. With a 7th Gen in the house the elbow room grow much smaller so then will we see more figures each wave??

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old August 7th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Archkyrie is not a race, it is a title of the rulers. Archkyrie are still the race Kyrie.

If you are just looking to get into Scape, I have plenty of terrain to get you started!
Old August 7th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, but I think his card would say Archkyrie if he was one.
It says right in his name. "Taelord the Kyrie Warrior" if he was an archkyrie wouldn't it say, "Taelord the Archkyrie Warrior"? And come to think of it, alot of the Kyrie Heros have the name, "Kyrie Warrior"
Old August 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Archkyrie would be a class not a race. Tealord is a warrior so no he isn't a Archkyrie.
Old August 7th, 2010, 04:35 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
Here's something to chew over. What if the new Gen means a wave might come in a six pack instead of a four pack that we are use to. With a 7th Gen in the house the elbow room grow much smaller so then will we see more figures each wave??
I wouldn't hold your breath on that one, man.

Old August 7th, 2010, 04:53 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

In Taelords bio it said he was gifted with a drink from the wellspring by Utgar. I'm fairly sure that the first couple passages of Thormans Journal say that's what turns a Kyrie to an ArchKyrie. As I said this doesn't necesserily mean it has to be on the card. Drake is a Sgt. yet its not his class. Marcus Decimus Gallus' bio says he was a Commander yet it doesn't explicitly say so in his name or class.

If the Archkyrie turns out to be a unit instead of a general I would be very surprised to see the word 'archkyrie' anywhere actually on the card.
Old August 7th, 2010, 04:58 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

I somehow hope that this new baddie about to step up to the plate, will be so evil, so powerful, so twisted, so demented, (so whatever) that at some point, it will force Utgar to join along side of the Allied Generals.

Quote:
Originally stated by Peter Griffin
I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws, so the guys have to team up with Jaws to get bigger Jaws. I called it Big Jaws!
Old August 7th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
In Taelords bio it said he was gifted with a drink from the wellspring by Utgar. I'm fairly sure that the first couple passages of Thormans Journal say that's what turns a Kyrie to an ArchKyrie. As I said this doesn't necesserily mean it has to be on the card. Drake is a Sgt. yet its not his class. Marcus Decimus Gallus' bio says he was a Commander yet it doesn't explicitly say so in his name or class.

If the Archkyrie turns out to be a unit instead of a general I would be very surprised to see the word 'archkyrie' anywhere actually on the card.
Doesn't a drink from a wellspring turn a Kyrie into a Valkyrie? Not an Archkyrie?

This is an excerpt from Thormun's Journal. "I was not surprised to hear that other wellsprings had been found. Other Kyrie drank from them, and gained powers from them, and saw the visions. They became a super-species; they named themselves Valkyrie"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion