Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 7th, 2010, 12:19 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation
Re: A new Valkyrie General!

Could you link to his post?
Old August 7th, 2010, 12:39 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanuva View Post
Could you link to his post?
Here's what theGuru said.

This was in the thread that announced the River of Blood expansion would be revealed at GenCon this year.

Old August 7th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
I would like this general might have a magical affinity. Utgar has no wizards. So we could see sorcerers, warlocks, and evil clerics and the like with Navess, maybe.
Estivara and Pelloth?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 7th, 2010, 01:13 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Quote:
I would like this general might have a magical affinity. Utgar has no wizards. So we could see sorcerers, warlocks, and evil clerics and the like with Navess, maybe.
ArchKyrie Navess isn't even alive in current Valhalla. He lived a couple hundred or so years ago.

EDIT:He is mentioned in the flavor text of the Trollsford Swamps map, in the Rise of the Valkyrie map book.
Old August 7th, 2010, 01:56 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With the direction that WotC is going, General #7 will (probably) be all DnD units.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 7th, 2010, 01:57 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Estivara and Pelloth?
technically, they are arachnomancers.
Old August 7th, 2010, 02:02 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
technically, they are arachnomancers.
Yep. Just like necromancers, which are wizards that deal with undead. I realize that you're specifically referring to the class listed on the army card, but if you're talking about spellcasters in general, then yes, I'd say the drow 'mancers count.

Also, yes, I too would love for this new general to get his hands on some bad-@ss wizards.
Old August 7th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanuva View Post
Quote:
ArchKyrie Navess isn't even alive in current Valhalla. He lived a couple hundred or so years ago.
But the new general was created/summoned by a magical ritual, so theoretically one of the "historical" characters from Valhalla could be chosen.

@hidicul, a long time ago someone on the design team promised penguins with machine guns (in jest), and some of us hold out hope that we might actually get them some day.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old August 7th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Will their be a new (7th) General or will someone be replaced? My guess would be Vydar.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old August 7th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Champion IN SPITE of Stoopid Doors

Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
Will their be a new (7th) General or will someone be replaced? My guess would be Vydar.
What do you mean by "replaced?" That this new general gets all of the units already in Vydar's army, plus his own?

Would the designers do something like that?
Old August 7th, 2010, 02:24 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Is Taelord an Archkyrie? An Archkyrie is technically just a being of some authority that still follows one of the Valkyrie. So maybe it will just be a new Kyrie Unique Hero, with Cheerleader-like abilities.

Hopefully not as as TaeTae though...
Old August 7th, 2010, 02:33 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paronychodon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
What do you mean by "replaced?" That this new general gets all of the units already in Vydar's army, plus his own?

Would the designers do something like that?
I think he means that WotC won't make any new Vydar units anymore, but instead make units for #7.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion