Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 11th, 2014, 06:10 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Hey guys!
I'm done with school and that means it's time to put down books and pick up games! (and work of course) Who's up for something late January?

I would really like to do something different for a game day. I think at least 4 people should make new maps to bring for everyone to play on. Don't worry about amount of sets used, don't worry about BOV, and don't worry about anything as long as it is (relatively) balanced and fun to look at and play on. If you can build it why not bring it? Even add some special rules! The only things I would be concerned with is balance and size. They need to fit on those small tables. haha.

Would anyone be up for this? To be quite honest, I'm a little bored of over tested and played tournament maps. My best days playing scape are on something completely new.
Old December 16th, 2014, 03:58 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

I'm up for something on a Saturday.

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old December 19th, 2014, 03:03 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Hey guys!
I'm done with school and that means it's time to put down books and pick up games! (and work of course) Who's up for something late January?

I would really like to do something different for a game day. I think at least 4 people should make new maps to bring for everyone to play on. Don't worry about amount of sets used, don't worry about BOV, and don't worry about anything as long as it is (relatively) balanced and fun to look at and play on. If you can build it why not bring it? Even add some special rules! The only things I would be concerned with is balance and size. They need to fit on those small tables. haha.

Would anyone be up for this? To be quite honest, I'm a little bored of over tested and played tournament maps. My best days playing scape are on something completely new.
Playing a game for fun? No way!
Heck yes, sounds great. The only problem is waiting until the end of January. Set something up GR!
Any thoughts on army size, type, rules? Draft?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old December 19th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Hey guys!

Playing a game for fun? No way!
Heck yes, sounds great. The only problem is waiting until the end of January. Set something up GR!
Any thoughts on army size, type, rules? Draft?
Sounds great! We should just try to bring at least a majority of our armies and do a big draft.
Old December 19th, 2014, 08:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm free next weekend (27-28) all day both days if anyone wants to get together.
Old December 20th, 2014, 04:32 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I'm not gonna be available at all next week due to various festivities. That's why I'm hoping for January :\ sorry
Old December 22nd, 2014, 12:21 AM

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

That can be arranged and will this be at enchanted grounds?

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old December 22nd, 2014, 12:24 AM

So the weekend of the 31st?

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old January 16th, 2015, 10:56 PM

Hey gang, sorry bout the random silence in middle of planning. I would still like something to get going. I have already been in contact with Kpucblek and we are hoping to get something on Saturday the 31st. Does that work for people? I know I originally said heroscape but Kpuc and I are are both also interested in a full fledged SW event. Both is good too. Either way, any thoughts? If we do heroscape I would still like volunteers to bring a map that they made. (Ignoring BoV rules, so long as it is a fun map to play on.) If we do Summoner Wars I will bring my whole collection for people to use if they don't have their own and am willing to teach.
Old January 16th, 2015, 11:19 PM

saywhat knows what's in an order marker saywhat knows what's in an order marker

Regrettably I am working doing taxes every weekend from now till April 15, but I wanted you guys to know that I check in here and would like to do a SW day sometime with you all. Hopefully I can connect with you sometime after the first quarter.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 01:45 PM

Well... Now that January has come and gone, who's up for February?
Old February 2nd, 2015, 01:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

What dates are you around town for?

How about @chief ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events