Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 1st, 2008, 12:55 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
NHSD Sponsorship - VixenTor Games

The big Scape event is coming, and VixenTor Games wants to be on your prize table.

If you're running an official National HeroScape Day tournament, please contact me (matt@vixentorgames.com) and point me to the the thread where you're discussing your upcoming event. If you have enough participants, I'll make sure you've got a dice tower, dice box or adventure bag on your prize table. If you're making shirts, I also want my logo on there - and I'm willing to provide a little extra for the opportunity.

If I get enough interest, I may create a unique design specifically for this event, so that the dice towers you could win at an NHSD event will be a silent brag to all your friends that you won a dice tower you couldn't have bought.

So drop me a line, send me a link, and we'll make this National HeroScape Day the biggest so far.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old September 1st, 2008, 01:47 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD Sponsorship - VixenTor Games

Thank you for your continued support of Heroscape and in particular of the Tree Town Open prize table. Thanks again.

e-mail sent

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2021
Old September 1st, 2008, 02:42 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My pleasure.

I had another idea - how does everyone feel about having a t-shirt for NHSD that would be available across the country? I'm thinking we could have a design for the back, and a pocket area design specific to the individual tournaments. Sponsorship logos could go on the back - we could design an area on the back for those logos.

I would be more than willing to help design these shirts. I wouldn't be above getting help from H3xtr1p, CupidsArt and Malechi, though, or even letting one of them handle the whole thing. I'm thinking one or two colors, preferably on a charcoal or black shirt, to save printing costs. If we keep it to one color, we can probably get the shirts for around five bucks each, which would allow participants to get a shirt with their entry fee.

Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old September 1st, 2008, 02:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Brilliant and MORE Brilliant!!!!!
Old September 1st, 2008, 03:20 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wonderful ideas Imax!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Thank you for helping NHSD be awesome.

Now lets get a tourney North Indiana.
Old September 1st, 2008, 06:01 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Thanks I-max, an email is on the way.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:32 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A big thank you from Nor-Cal! Email is also on it's way.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -

Last edited by RoninValentina; September 2nd, 2008 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Fixed!
Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

This is awesome news. VixenTor dice towers are hands down the best towers around, and this is a huge commitment for a small business to make. Thanks for supporting us Matt!
Old September 26th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Man Genius

I've just had some news on something I've been working at for a couple weeks now, and thought it deserved an update here.

Nothing official yet, but there's a good chance I'll get the OK from Wizards to make Heroscape dice towers for the donation prizes for these tournaments. I'll post here when I know for sure, but I'm going to go ahead and design the art. I'm working with someone at Wizards to try and get this thing pushed through, so knock on wood and cross your fingers, kids.

Old September 26th, 2008, 04:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Old September 26th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
What he said^

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day