Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaemonawa
Ok, plain and simple, what is gabbo?
*From the Heroscape dictionary: gabbo (unknown word usage) - Definition: A five-letter word meant to sow mass confusion and total chaos. Has been known to be linked with several instances of country-wide anarchy including the Gabbo Revolution of Australia and the Great Gabbo Invasion of 1905.
Old April 12th, 2008, 03:08 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This all makes me feel warm and squishy on the inside :P

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old April 12th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Hmmm...
Old April 12th, 2008, 03:13 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Turkey says what????
Old April 12th, 2008, 04:05 PM

miniandmee7 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom
Hmmm...

PUPPETS

If chocolate chip cookies are made out of chocolate chips...what are girl scout cookies made of?

If vegetabale oil is made out of vegetables...what is baby oil made of?
Old April 12th, 2008, 04:11 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscapeLunatic
It's gonna be big!!!
I'm sure.

Perhaps in wave nine there is a figure called Gabbo the clown? Whatever Gabbo is, it's coming. I'm mildly excited. I hope Gabbo calls first, though, so I can wear my 'I also like purple' shirt.
There was another Nigh post? I missed that...

I also like the color Gabbo.

Am I doing it right?
Old April 12th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
http://www.thesimpsons.com/episode_guide/0422.htm

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 12th, 2008, 04:18 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
I don't watch much TV.

Am I doing it right?
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: It's coming!!!

I Have Come

I am the Void and I am the Mother, two faces in one being. As the reaver, I lay waste and tear down. As the nurturer, I am kindness and compassion. Purposefully did I visit you in the time gone: the Mother filled my breast, and I poured forth my bounty onto your heads, and lay before your feet the tools you needed to thrive and flourish. But my words went unheeded. When I grew silent, I was assailed with accusations of fraud, and fakery, and more. Slander was heaped upon me, and as the storm clouds drew together in the sky, the sheep cried out that no storm was coming. I do not suffer insult, nor do I brook disrespect. My words were as stone, with the weight and majesty and vision of the mountain peak, but the sheep chose to remain in their valley. I allowed time to repent, but no repentance was forthcoming. Now, feel the folly of your apathy! Today belongs to me. Today I am the Void. Today the sheep must learn the costly sum their indifference hath compounded. I am the Nigh, and I have come.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:29 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Speaking of little lambs, check this thread out (its on another site though):

http://starimpact.freeforums.org/her...cked-t118.html

(I haven't figured out how to link yet so copy pasting is required) I must appologize for taking advantage of the whole Nigh thing, but it was Fracking Hillarious! A must read if you like twisted evil humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:31 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Speaking of little lambs, check this thread out (its on another site though):

http://starimpact.freeforums.org/her...cked-t118.html

(I haven't figured out how to link yet so copy pasting is required) I must appologize for taking advantage of the whole Nigh thing, but it was Fracking Hillarious! A must read if you like twisted evil humor.

Well I was dead wrong about that. Boy, its much easier to post a link now! guido LOVES newscapers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:42 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker

I like! But you had me worried, i was E-mailing truth about the downtime, didn't realize what was happening. .
huh, a window pops up every time i try to view a pic on here....

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News